Have you been spotted?

think i saw yogi down my road in bromley last night, would say it was you, due to the fact it had yogi stickered in your rear windows, and if you own a 55 plated blue wrx with mudflaps, and kent scoobies stickers in the windows too. think ive seen you in my road a few times before, and if it was, may i say it sounds very nice....

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

think i saw yogi down my road in bromley last night, would say it was you, due to the fact it had yogi stickered in your rear windows, and if you own a 55 plated blue wrx with mudflaps, and kent scoobies stickers in the windows too. think ive seen you in my road a few times before, and if it was, may i say it sounds very nice....

It sure was me, Terri and I was visiting our friends @ no 15 I didnt spot yours cos we were running a bit late and must have had my eyes closed lol

Bexley Village last night about 9pm, a "stickered up" green classic wagon drove past the Kings Head where I was standing outside enjoying a quiet beer! Sounded mint.

I drove through there at about 10.45 last night, i didnt see or hear you lol :crying:

When i got home from where we went i went out for a little :rolleyes: , i did Dartford Tunnel and then to Blackwall, then back down the A2.

But at Dartford toll i spotted two Scoobs :D one of them a Silver Wagon, looked to have stopped or broken down, it was about 11pm, anyone from SIDC or KS?????????

I stopped to offer help but was told by tunnel staff to ###### off basically B)

a nice black new age with blacked out windows went passed me at high speed lol on m20 & turned off at detling jnt, also saw big jay at notcutts & he mugged me lol ;)

Thats right i pull up and my 7 year old son jumped out done him,when he got back in he said "that was easy dad" :thumbup:

Had a 51 plate wrx park behind us yesterday in Hempstead, then spotted a baby blue new age and blue classic near Loose (no flash or wave grumpy bu**ers!!) and a dark blue classic near maidstone - got a wave. :D