Have you been spotted?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Scoobytoo's car drove past my office yesterday, didn't look like you Dean did you sell it to someone near Carshalton?? It looked the nuts - guy driving it was a bit of a nutter tho!! (only if it wasn't you tho Dean[;)])

Dean has sold it, and bought a Fiat instead lol [:D]

Out in my van, a silver wagon sport 04 plate on A2 near Kidbrook turn off with a dik head driving, was weaving in and out of traffic then was right up my arris, until i brake checked him and he crapped himself cos it was wet lol [;)]

Black classic wrx just round the corner from my yard, looks nice [Y]

Stickered up classic turning right out of the petrol station opposite mcdonalds at bromley common about 6 days ago. Sorry for not stopping to let you out but i didn't see you in time as i was checking my speed for the speed camera there. There's nothing like a speed camera to make you take your eyes off the road! Safety feature my a**s!

Spotted:

Rossyboy twice on Monday, 5.30 ish, Blue STI newage A2 Kent bound 6.30 ish,

Blue STI 04 Sevenoakes way retail park yesterday lunchtime, lady driving,

Blue STI UK300 parked up in Blackfen just behing me reg. Y308, prodrive spoiler, about 1pm. Heard you pull away from in the Post Office! :unsure:

Edited by Mrs Lee

still i havent been spotted...i am starting to think im invisible...snif snif

spotted black one on 16th august driving past me on thong lane gravesend around 4pm got friendly flash of the lights

blue new shape in rochester on the 11th around 445pm lady in passenger seat with brown hair gave us friendly wave

i was in a silver stickered classic.

Spotted:

Rossyboy twice on Monday, 5.30 ish, Blue STI newage A2 Kent bound 6.30 ish,

Blue STI 04 Sevenoakes way retail park yesterday lunchtime, lady driving,

Blue STI UK300 parked up in Blackfen just behing me reg. Y308, prodrive spoiler, about 1pm. Heard you pull away from in the Post Office! :occasion14:

If the Newage STI was around the Blackheath/Woolwich rd flyover area it was me