Have you been spotted?

Guest leebo77

T reg Blue classic STi. Somerfields Blackfen, yesterday. 'Cooldad' on the numberplate.

Blimey havent heard that name for a long time (cooldad) he used to come on here a lot, great with oil advice if my memory serves me right[;)]

Nice one Markie, I just did a search and found him. Hasn't been online for nearly a year [:P] (unless he no longer owns the car).

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Silver classic just drove past my house, i heared the rumble and legged it up the drive to get a shoofty and saw blonde lady driving it, iv'e seen it before and we had a quick chat, and at the time she said that it was'nt her car and she said she gets lots of attention from good looking men in other scoobies, ESPECIALLY   WR blue UK300's like mine lol [:D]

saw the usuall silver classic sport wagon last night on the way home from work (she's still waving)

green classic wagon on one side of the roundabout and a blue newage sti the otherside of the roundabout at the end of watling street and princess road  near darenth valley hospital last night at about 8.45, got a wave from both

Lunsford Lane on A20 about 17:30 yesterday evening, nice sounding cat back [:(]

If it was a blue 03 sti might have been me

If it was a silver bug-eye, that was probably me. There is a very nice classic that lives on Lunsford Lane though, blue mica by recollection.

spotted dan/daniella yesterday comin down over the canal bridge about half 3 i did wave an flash [Y]
Thought I spotted you too, did I look really p*55 off? I had no boost all the way home[:(] your dump valve sounded great tho [Y]

4 today walking dog-

Silver wagon big exhaust parked in Offham - B*SSTD on the reg -titter titter

Very shiny blue newage wagon - debadged - leybourne

Bugeye STI blue- leybourne- bloke washing it outside his house

Silver newage bugeye Snodland roundabout- very loud- had scoobyclinic sticker in back i think

Two today, 15/7/07

A lady RB320 owner at Savacentre, on an 07 plate who wanted to make me aware that she did NOT intend to park next to me on purpose [;)] Kyle found that amusing. 11.00am

Also a Silver buyeye coming down NDW, who flashed and waved. [Y] Midday-ish

Both

Two today, 15/7/07

A lady RB320 owner at Savacentre, on an 07 plate who wanted to make me aware that she did NOT intend to park next to me on purpose [;)] Kyle found that amusing. 11.00am

Also a Silver buyeye coming down NDW, who flashed and waved. [Y] Midday-ish

Both

Obviously a non believer then [^o)]

spotted loads today.

On the way to work.

1. new age light blue dartford toll with rally stickers. about 5 this morning

2. blob eye silver wagon M25 just past M11 turn off

3. classic dark blue A1 M Red mud flaps

4. new age red really loud exhaust pipe also on the A1 M

Onthe way home

1. brand new 07 reg no spoiler silver on M25

2. classic silver with blue mud flaps and light blue rally stickers and lexus rear lights just about to go through medway tunnel

3. blod eye dark blue wagon lower rainham rd

4. blob eye dark blue black wheels sitting in traffic in newington no wave or flash about 5.15ish

5. new age red also black wheels and in same traffic keycole hill got a wave.

There was also a black classic with yellow rally stickers but can't remember where i saw it. think that was all of them.