Have you been spotted?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest v8voodoo

1.  Earlier today, around 1pm-2pm, blue hawkeye wrx with prodrive spoiler coastbound on the M20, turned off at Ashford, I was the cg spec d that caught you back up after you passed me.  Lovely clean looking car you have there.

2.  Again on my same journey a few moments after the blue hawkeye turned off, saw a WR1 heading towards Ashford away from the coast.  Possibly a lady driver..?  You were the other side of the motorway and all I could manage was a big cheesy grin..lol!!

Nige.

spotted 3 this evening on my way back from larkfield all between 6:30 pm and 6:45pm on A228 1st was a blue new age heading M20 direction think i just got a wave in 2nd was blue classic M20 direction got a wave and 3rd i followed silver classic with clear rear clusters for about 30 seconds i went A2 way you went M2 i did flash not sure if you saw me

Silver classic at 05.30 this morning at Kentish way waitrose traffic lights, bromley. One of your fogs lights isn't working! (although i didn't actually notice any fog this morning![;)])

Blue classic sport on bromley common road near norman park entrance with an uprated exhaust at about 6pm tonight. 

SCOOBY on AA AD??

Any one know who's SCOOBY is on the NEW AA AD??

the one with serious ENGINE trouble??

Its a CLASSIC, (not face lift) Blue/Black cant really tell

Been in the ads for a while now but they seem to have made more of a feature of it in the new ad, thought it may have been mine before i brought it, its the sort of thing it would do...[:D] But it looks like a k reg......

Scuzz

Spotted [;)]  Yeah, I though that was ironic although it was only the trailer....no sign of the tractor unit. Perhaps he'd fly-tipped them and hoped that no one would notice lol

Was that your motor parked up by Pizza Hut on the retail park in Dartford yesterday Micky, about midday ?

Was it Granby that went passed me yesterday heading from Darenth towards Longfield??? 2.30ish

Yes it was, didn't see you though [*-)]

I was stuck behind a learner turning right and had a lorry behind me. Saw a silver wagon with tints and white writing zoom passed out of the corner of my eye.

Spotted [;)]  Yeah, I though that was ironic although it was only the trailer....no sign of the tractor unit. Perhaps he'd fly-tipped them and hoped that no one would notice lol

Was that your motor parked up by Pizza Hut on the retail park in Dartford yesterday Micky, about midday ?

No not me bas[N]