Have you been spotted?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Parked up next to ROAR in Sainsburys Pepper Hill this morning so I suppose thats as near as you can get to being spotted

spotted you right back Baser saw you earlier on dropping your little one off near cygnets at about 9.30am we was on our way to gravesend police station.....

Guest leebo77
LEEBO77  Spotted bt MRS [:D]

Seen today In the SHELL GARAGE around about 2pm

Flash F**K in your RB5 320 wink.gif

'twas me.  Was only filling up with petrol, not showing off though...

...didn't see/hear your motor though.. [*-)]

LEEBO77  Spotted by MRS [:D]

Seen today In the SHELL GARAGE around about 2pm

Flash F**K in your RB5 320 wink.gif

'twas me.  Was only filling up with petrol, not showing off though...

...didn't see/hear your motor though.. [*-)]

<cough> SPOTTED by MRS - Not me or my car [:(]

Parked up next to ROAR in Sainsburys Pepper Hill this morning so I suppose thats as near as you can get to being spotted

......dropping your little one off .....

He'd love you.......he's my 3rd lad, 21 a fortnight ago and 6 ft tall lol

yes he went to school with my son.....................

hi ian,what a nice clean car you got there mate,the other half said 2 things 1.i need to wash my car[:|] 2. that i need to get some gold wheels[Y] mmmmmm she can pay,lol.......i did like yours with the gold wheels,gonna get a set very soon now i've seen what they look like on,gary

hi ian,what a nice clean car you got there mate,the other half said 2 things 1.i need to wash my car[:|] 2. that i need to get some gold wheels[Y] mmmmmm she can pay,lol.......i did like yours with the gold wheels,gonna get a set very soon now i've seen what they look like on,gary

If you'd said his gold wheels were clean I'd have pmsl !!! Come on Granby, where's THAT picture?

If you'd said his gold wheels were clean I'd have pmsl !!! Come on Granby, where's THAT picture?

It's tempting but i can't post that pic again.................................................can i

Guest leebo77

It's tempting but i can't post that pic again.................................................can i

hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........................................? Not sure what picture you're talking about. [;)]

hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........................................? Not sure what picture you're talking about. [;)]

It's this one Lee, not sure if i should post it again

01010049.jpg