Have you been spotted?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted Leebo's motor parked at Bluewater at lunchtime then followed Mrs Leebo driving said car along the A2 about 6ish - got a wave, hazard light flash and hoot as I pulled off at Falconwood slip. Don't worry Lee, she was driving within the speed limit and in only one lane at a time lol
Followed back from Lakeside and across the Dartford Crossing by a blue 03 STi at about 4:30 this afternoon - no acknowledgement from him at all, just a real "put-down" look from him and his wife when I hooted as he left at the Princes Road slip as if we'd just crawled out from under a stone. Still he enjoyed beating me away from the toll booth.................hope it was no one on here lol

Spotted Leebo's motor parked at Bluewater at lunchtime then followed Mrs Leebo driving said car along the A2 about 6ish - got a wave, hazard light flash and hoot as I pulled off at Falconwood slip. Don't worry Lee, she was driving within the speed limit and in only one lane at a time lol

Yep, spooked twice!  First time I thought I'd got a parking ticket (got your little note [:)][:$]) and the second time I thought it was a police car behind me with all that flashing. LOL. [:D]

Guest leebo77

RB320 near xtremes Saturday morning. First one I've seen on the road[Y]

We were over the 'dark side' on Saturday but not as far as Xtreme.

Not me. [;)]

was behind little red wrx in gravesend earlier today.didnt even notice it at first lol.hubby was driving but when i did i leaned over and bibbed the hooter(hubby so unsocialable lol!)

also i dont suppose anyone on here has a work van and was driving near the dartford tunnel turn off last night around 10pm and flashed like mad at a silver wrx??if not im being stalked lmao.

was on way home from lakeside and fella in van coming toward was flashing like mad.

heard and then spotted vicky k near hoo sports centre yesterday. didn't flash and wave as i was walking the dog[:D]. car sounds nice though![Y]

Yeah was me going swimming with sister in law, you should have waved [:P]

Blue Sti with Sti mud flaps in Larkfield Leisure Centre car park today at about 11am. I'd booked mine in at Walldonway for annual service so popped over there for a swim whilst I was waiting.

Gold/silver classic at about 1.30pm at Larkfield M20 roundabout.