Have you been spotted?

Monty passing the back of Argos tonight, had an s13 behind you.

Woo hoo Spotted again ! We was off up laker road for a play :D

Kept Seeing a dark classic at bottom of canterbury street, Gillingham last night whilst I was purchasing a quality kebab, was it you floating about ?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

White classic, type r (i think)...immaculate and unsoilt...well except for the huge exhaust etc!![:D]

A very nice car indeed......Seen around Park Wood a few times but always in black astra!![:|]

Black classic same area very loud and very kitted up...nice car mate!!  Nice but not as nice as Dazzlers...been meaning to compliment you on yours since Hastings!![:D]

White classic, type r (i think)...immaculate and unsoilt...well except for the huge exhaust etc!![:D]

A very nice car indeed......Seen around Park Wood a few times but always in black astra!![:|]

Black classic same area very loud and very kitted up...nice car mate!!  Nice but not as nice as Dazzlers...been meaning to compliment you on yours since Hastings!![:D]

why thank you shiralee
Guest leebo77

SPOTTED.. Mr LEEBO77 & Mrs LEEBO77 cruiseing around in there NEW CAR... Very Very Nice [:D]

Must be a record - left the forecourt at 9.20 am and spotted at 10.05am.

[Y]

Guest leebo77

i know its off topic but how is it lee and how much petrol have you got through [:P]

It's amazing mate!  Done a tank or so of petrol, 200 miles yesterday and 70 odd today...

[:D][:)][:D][:P][:P][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Guest leebo77

i would have done but as my oyher half put it " i aint gonna have to sit there and watch you drooling over a car"

so im gonna have to stop by another time, hopefully you will be bored with it by then and i can take it off your hands [:D]

[:)] Funny guy... ....veeeeeery funny [:D]  see you soon.

Blue 55 plate type UK , with prodrive sticker on boot, flying up the inside lane on the A2 London-bound - followed you off at the Falconwood slip. No acknowledgement from you although you were in a such a rush you probably didn't see anyone else on the road - luckily no one wanted to pull into that lane as they'd never have seen you at that speed!

I also saw a blue 55 plate type uk sti with prodrive sticker on the boot, also had the prodrive exhaust, spoiler and front bumper, was parked up in weald house (office building) in sundridge by the m25/a21 junction. must say it looked the nuts. i think the plate was something like vx55 ***.