Have you been spotted?

Ok - today

Blue 03 Blobeye with blue swoosh mudflaps in Blackfen Somerfield carpark - about 3:45 this afternoon.

Silver T Reg going towards Sidcup from the A20 sidcup turn off - waved back at me - then looked at me as if I had just escaped from the funny farm!![;)]

Blue Blobeye going past Chislehurst station towards Chislehurst - didn't see a wave back

Just seen the K reg Dark blue fully stickered classic drive past my house towards petts wood.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest leebo77

Blue 03 Blobeye with blue swoosh mudflaps in Blackfen Somerfield carpark - about 3:45 this afternoon.

That would have been my wife in our car Matt.  Had you spotted it last week you'd have seen my plate on it and known for sure it was me/ours.  We only live a minute or so away from there. [Y] [;)]

Guest leebo77

Must say it looked f****** clean Lee. Last three letters were HGC I think. [Y]

I take it the plate is going on the RB320 [Y]

Cheers mate - had a quick wash yesterday (the car, not me... ...well me too...).  Close on the letters - HGZ (hugs - aaaahhhhhhhhh).

RB320 branded plates are already made up and sitting here looking at me, waiting for the car to go between them.

If you're around this way much, might bump into you or spot you back. [Y]

Must say it looked f****** clean Lee. Last three letters were HGC I think. [Y]

I take it the plate is going on the RB320 [Y]

Cheers mate - had a quick wash yesterday (the car, not me... ...well me too...).  Close on the letters - HGZ (hugs - aaaahhhhhhhhh).

RB320 branded plates are already made up and sitting here looking at me, waiting for the car to go between them.

If you're around this way much, might bump into you or spot you back. [Y]

Not long now mate - couple of weeks isn't it? Was up there just havin a drive around - got a little bored on the old jobsites this afternoon so fancied a little ride out. Will keep an eye out for you again if i'm out your way. [Y]

Guest leebo77

Not long now mate - couple of weeks isn't it? Was up there just havin a drive around - got a little bored on the old jobsites this afternoon so fancied a little ride out. Will keep an eye out for you again if i'm out your way. [Y]

End of May [:D]

Guest leebo77

Oh mate - I thought it was end of April - [:'(] Will have to meet up when you get it so we can all drool over it - i promise i won't drool on the paintwork though m8.[:S]

It was put back a week.  Apparently, Subaru were not expecting to sell out so quickly and nor were they expecting so much take up on optional extras.  Number 094 is on a boat from Japan at the moment, due to dock next week - depending on weather.

Oh mate - I thought it was end of April - [:'(] Will have to meet up when you get it so we can all drool over it - i promise i won't drool on the paintwork though m8.[:S]

It was put back a week.  Apparently, Subaru were not expecting to sell out so quickly and nor were they expecting so much take up on optional extras.  Number 094 is on a boat from Japan at the moment, due to dock next week - depending on weather.

Just want to hope the ship don't go aground and some oicks in Cornwall claim 'smugglers rights' over it like they did with those Honda motorbikes............................alright I'll get my coat, but before I do theres a few motors spotted today

Blue newage, 04/5 plate in Sainsburys Pepper Hill about 11:30, another blue newage, 04/5 plate in the garage by Lion roundabout Gravesend about 13:35 then a woman in a green classic wagon, S reg, along near Pear Tree Lane about 10 minutes later, Ignored me totally - no change there then lol

Guest leebo77

Just want to hope the ship don't go aground and some oicks in Cornwall claim 'smugglers rights' over it like they did with those Honda motorbikes............................alright I'll get my coat.

LOL [:D]

Ignored me totally - no change there then lol

FPMSL [:D]

I need to say hello to the newbie in the Red Classic I was talking to near my house.

I was the svelt young man on the mountain bike (No! - Before you ask, it was not a girl called Heidi -  It has wheels).

Hehe yea I spotted you on yer bike, I thought someone's gonna say I've been driving too fast or something lol!

Baser999 in New Cross at about 5:45pm Thursday in his very shiny blue classic, you would not of seen me as i was sitting on the wall waiting for my stretched limo for the night to arrive [:)]

So that's why I never spotted you.........presume your stretched limo was bendy in the middle?  Was on my way in to work [;)] Still, nearly home time.....come on 06:30 [:D]

Cant believe no-ones spotted me yet..i wave and bib lol..but most the time i get nothing but a look as if to say"who t

Can't believe it either especially when you post the same thing 8 times lol [:)] Now that really is serious wh.oring

haha have no idea how that happened..just went through and deleted em all

spotted a silver estate type scoob just by echo square roundabout,i went past then looked back and got a smile.lady driver.

approx 3pm yesterday(19th)