• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest leebo77

Yep we see a few today[:(

Regardless of how many we spotted I bet Leebo and Mrs Lee "Spotters Extraordinaire" spotted more [:(

Think I spotted a postman walking his bike along the pavement in Sidcup TOMORROW morning lol

[8-|]

i saw Markie & lin,  and another gent with them, Mikey W  and a blue wrx in the car park at brands this lunch time

That'll have been me....pretty obvious really when you said 'gent' [Y] That might have been my car as well.  Double double spot spot

Guest leebo77

i saw Markie & lin,  and another gent with them, Mikey W  and a blue wrx in the car park at brands this lunch time

ROAR that was no gent, we need to take out an injunction to stop him stalking us[:(]

PMSL

Guest leebo77

there is only 2 stalkers ON THIS SPOTTED thread.

MR & MRS LEE!!!!

who see on average 7.3 SCOOBIES per day [:D][:#]

He he.  Just drive with our eyes open. [:(][:(]

ROAR that was no gent, we need to take out an injunction to stop him stalking us[:(]

Injunction?...........who's been in dictionary corner then?

Guest leebo77

Spotted LEEBO yesterday...

i was in the SHELL GARAGE,, you tooted at me [:D]

Not me mate.  Must have been Mrs Lee.  If it was during the day then I would have been slaving away at work...

Just spotted 2 whilst on my way to morrisons in Erith @ 7pm

1st a Red Classic Wagon on Queens Rd South by Mcdonalds sounded sweet.

2nd in Morrisons car park, i parked next to a Silver Classic WRX

I would have planted a SIDC card on it if i had one LOL [:D]

Guest leebo77

Seen loads today, but with that plate had to be leebo77 this morning M25, you turned off at Chessington I think??

It was meeeeee!!!!!  Went to Boxhill for the day - saw loads of Scoobies on the way down there.  What are you driving?

Seen loads today, but with that plate had to be leebo77 this morning M25, you turned off at Chessington I think??

It was meeeeee!!!!!  Went to Boxhill for the day - saw loads of Scoobies on the way down there.  What are you driving?

I was in the blue blobeye behind then in front of you, you flashed as you pulled in to turn off. This week I have a hawkeye as a courtesy car, not the turbo version tho', I was on my way to Taplow to drop mine off for a bit of fixing[:'(]