Have you been spotted?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At least two blue newage ones (one of which i think was an sti), a red classic and three others. Got three waves.

They were all on the A21 heading towards Bromley from the M25 direction (I was heading towards the M25).

I couldn't believe it, normally I won't see any for weeks.

However, I have to ask the question because it was too much of a coincidence:-

What event have I missed today?!?

At least two blue newage ones (one of which i think was an sti), a red classic and three others. Got three waves.

They were all on the A21 heading towards Bromley from the M25 direction (I was heading towards the M25).

I couldn't believe it, normally I won't see any for weeks.

However, I have to ask the question because it was too much of a coincidence:-

What event have I missed today?!?

Keep quiet everyone [;)] [;)]

Think i saw Yogi parked outside the little car dealers on rochester way by the traffic lights,

I thinks he's part-exing his scoob for that Fiat Panda [:D]

lol

NO NO He wants more power and he's heard about the pandas ECU up grade HeHeHeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee[;)][;)][:D]BIG L's

A hum, i am here you know.......A it wasn't me and B funny you should mention Fiat Panda, cos my mum has one (4x4 climbing) no less.

and C she is having problems with the CEL light in it as well. How odd, it's you lot that are a bloody jinx LMAO

saw a blue sti this morning at about 10.30 with a private plate at the darenth interchange headed coast bound on tha a2 got a smile and a wave[Y]

then 2 cars in front of me at the lights was a blue 03 wrx went around roundabout and headed up A2 london bound by the time i was clear of all the slow traffic you were a blue spot in the distance, no point in chasing my car is speed limited (the wife was in the passenger seat[:|])

Was ok,

seamed like such a long day waiting for the races for quite a while got abit boring towards the end as well plus me leggys were killin me lol 

what did you think? 

Ben 

Well to be honest, talkin as an EX racer, i wasn't overly impressed for some strange reason i cant put my finger on.

I'm not a fan of the 4 strokes for several reasons, but i think that they are too loud and they all sound the same, it gets a bit much after a while, Bring back 2 strokes asap.

I only went there really to see my old mate Mark Eastwood ride (number 8 in MX1), it was a good day though, and as you say the weather was great.

I didn't know you was into MX!!!

Light blue classic wagon in St Michaels service station about 2o'c - I was at the air-line, said hello to the lady driver as she came out to her car and she totally blanked me [:|]  doesn't cost anything to be polite !

Silver classic, at BP garage at Welling station about 4o'c - for sale notice in the back - made a great noise pulling away [;)]

Blue classic by B&Q, Crittals Corner at 9-9.30 this morning, lady driver. Got a wave.

03 blue wagon parked in the retail park Orpington by-pass.

Silver classic wagon parked in Bluewater this afternoon.

Blue classic wagon A2 London bound just passed Bluewater. Man driver.

Blue bug eye Sherwood Park about 3 this afternoon, lady driver, no wave

and spotted a blue STI parked up by Blendon shops about 2.30.........

.......... I think that was all today. [8-|]

said hello to the lady driver as she came out to her car and she totally blanked me [:|] 

Such a charmer.... [:P][;)

I know I am......that's why I was surprised she blanked me. Perhaps she was shocked I'd spoken to her, mind you with her manners it's no surprise no one talks to her [:o]

silver classic heading towards blue water on A2 at about 5.15 last night

Dark blue classic going the same way about 1 minute behind

03 reg wrx going under the danson underpass about 8.30 last night i was 1 car behind you (the twat in the silver bmw decided to slow down to about 10 miles an hour[:@])