Have you been spotted?

the bug eye was me

as for ollie's they are crap, i thought i would look through the window to see my car being washed but all i saw was them trying to fix my side repeater that they had just broken and when i confronted them about it their reply was "well we do wash the cars by hand" and that i should buy some double sided tape and stick it back on,as luck would have it they had'nt completly buggered it and i was able to fix it[:@]

Ross, I've used them and they're rubbish.  Spent a minute explaining the alarm valet feature and then listened for the next 30 mins as the alarm went off!  IMO, they don't do a decent job either - although considering the time spent on each car it would be difficult to.  I do mine myself now, and I do it properly (and it's a damn lot cheaper!).

I 3rd that guy's they are SH!TE and an arm and a leg too, they even managed to put my mats in upside down and backwards DERRR

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the bug eye was me

as for ollie's they are crap, i thought i would look through the window to see my car being washed but all i saw was them trying to fix my side repeater that they had just broken and when i confronted them about it their reply was "well we do wash the cars by hand" and that i should buy some double sided tape and stick it back on,as luck would have it they had'nt completly buggered it and i was able to fix it[:@]

Ross, I've used them and they're rubbish.  Spent a minute explaining the alarm valet feature and then listened for the next 30 mins as the alarm went off!  IMO, they don't do a decent job either - although considering the time spent on each car it would be difficult to.  I do mine myself now, and I do it properly (and it's a damn lot cheaper!).

I 3rd that guy's they are SH!TE and an arm and a leg too, they even managed to put my mats in upside down and backwards DERRR

Nice to see ya Ross, first person I have spotted who has actually replied. Hope your side reapeater is ok - bunch of monkeys 

Thanks for letting me know about ollie's guys - I don't take mine to hand wash places (always do it myself) as i can never really trust that what they use won't scratch the car etc - it's just money to them - wash as many cars as they can and they get paid more, but I was gonna tell the other half to take her car down there but I will tell her to avoid it like the plague now.

Cheers, Matt.

No worries matt.

Sorry its still off topic but the only place that has ever done a job that i have really been happy with is the one in bluewater they are top notch.

Right now i have had my moan, i spotted 2 today 1st was a blue new age on the A2 london bound by the road works at 1:30 ish

2nd was a blue new age wagon going the other way in between danson and bexleyheath at 1:45 ish.

A white classic with black stickers, going along Hawley Road and then 5 minutes later going back the other way on Green Street Green Road. No wave but both times was seriously eyeing the car up.

If anyone knows this motor can they let me know as I'm very suspicious (No offence intended but after having one nicked you can't be too careful [;)]) of it in case he is up to no good!

A white classic with black stickers, going along Hawley Road and then 5 minutes later going back the other way on Green Street Green Road. No wave but both times was seriously eyeing the car up.

If anyone knows this motor can they let me know as I'm very suspicious (No offence intended but after having one nicked you can't be too careful [;)]) of it in case he is up to no good!

Dal this motor parks in a garden opposite axton chase school. been there about 4 months now.

Guest leebo77

Spotted Woody-cdas car - outside his house today [Y]

At last I have been spotted!!! [:D][:D][:D][:D]

Shame I wasn't in it though. What do you drive Lee? I hear/see about 4 or 5 drive past my house almost everyday - I will keep a lookout if your ever passing again.

Cheers, Matt.

Matt, I drive a WR Blue newage WRX (at the mo [:)]). You can get a decent run up the hill there...

...might see you around, I've got family living around the corner.

If anyone knows this motor can they let me know as I'm very suspicious (No offence intended but after having one nicked you can't be too careful [:)]) of it in case he is up to no good!

Dal this motor parks in a garden opposite axton chase school. been there about 4 months now.

Cheers Sue [Y] Puts my mind at rest knowing it is a local motor [:D]

At last I have been spotted!!! [:)][:D][:D][:D]

Shame I wasn't in it though. What do you drive Lee? I hear/see about 4 or 5 drive past my house almost everyday - I will keep a lookout if your ever passing again.

Cheers, Matt.

Matt i spotted you last year near Locks Bottom, you have got your User name on your windows dont you

Cheers, Matt.

Matt i spotted you last year near Locks Bottom, you have got your User name on your windows dont you

Yes I have mate - Sad isn't it!! Do you remember when last year? We moved up from West Sussex last October and stayed with friends till we moved in here the week before Christmas.

Cheers, Matt

Cheers, Matt.

Yes I have mate - Sad isn't it!! Do you remember when last year? We moved up from West Sussex last October and stayed with friends till we moved in here the week before Christmas.

Cheers, Matt

Yeah it was around Oct / Nov not sure when exactly, but i remember you were sat at the lights, i was going to my old's place comming from Bromley, i waved and tooted but looked like you was doing your sums LOL deep in thought, and if it makes you feel better i have Yogi on mine as well [:D]

Nothing wrong with having your user name on your windows [:)]

10210006.jpg

I know - [H] - havn't seen that many tho (apart from on the RB memorial). Some people do look at me strangely tho[8-|] Particularly like the logo on your's - I take it that is an outline of Kent - who does these stickers - thinking they would look good in black or grey on my bootlid and lower doors.

Cheers, Matt.

Ian - Thanks will give Loony Toon a PM

Off topic slightly - how is your window now - as in 1st pic - I still have my RB stickers on although one side looks a little chewed but it did that the day i put them on when i put the window down it caught on the rubber and ripped a strip out. I put the "In Memory ..." ones on my rear spoiler but I will have to get some more as the car needs a new spoiler after my shunt in Dec.

Cheers, Matt.

Cheers, Matt.

Cheers, Matt

Yeah it was around Oct / Nov not sure when exactly, but i remember you were sat at the lights, i was going to my old's place comming from Bromley, i waved and tooted but looked like you was doing your sums LOL deep in thought, and if it makes you feel better i have Yogi on mine as well [:D]

Yogi - sorry i never spotted you - I'm always away with the fairies (not literally!) - I always try to look out for other owners with their usernames on display so I can put a post on here to say spotted. Will look out for you - what do you drive?

Cheers, Matt.

Ian - Thanks will give Loony Toon a PM

Off topic slightly - how is your window now - as in 1st pic - I still have my RB stickers on although one side looks a little chewed but it did that the day i put them on when i put the window down it caught on the rubber and ripped a strip out. I put the "In Memory ..." ones on my rear spoiler but I will have to get some more as the car needs a new spoiler after my shunt in Dec.

Cheers, Matt.

Yes the window is as in the first pic, i managed to get the RBMR stickers off in one piece and have kept them because that was a day i will never forget [:)]