Have you been spotted?

Guest leebo77

Spotted:

Silver classic STi on Blackfen Road this afternoon.  Waved. [Y]

Silver classic wagon turning onto Westwood Lane this afternoon.  Didn't see a wave but my, those front tints were dark. [;)][:)]

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Two lady drivers today............silver/grey classic wagon followed me into Gravesend, before pulling into Asda carpark about 11..........then a grey classic with blacked out side rear windows with Subaru lettering pulling out of Glenmore Road Welling about 1o'c - got a wave from the second lady [:)]
Guest leebo77

Wanted to toe it through the Tunnel But WHITE VAN wouldnt go over 40MPH brickwall.gif

Baz, you wanna get a mechanic to take a look at your white van then ma8... [:)][:(]
BLACK CLASSIC SCUZZ & HERMAN 

Black Classic M-Reg

seen just before the Tolls-Tunnel

Black Classic

Rally Slag Graphics

Wanted to toe it through the Tunnel But WHITE VAN wouldnt go over 40MPH brickwall.gif

Lady Driver.

about 3.30pm

Yipee.........Wahoo.......one happy little lady

Finally been spotted driving my own car, She only went back on road last night after 6weeks up in the air on axle stands (and several gearboxes later).

Needed to get fuel so decided to go to tesco's, any excuse for a blat through the tunnel [:)]

Saw padtwo also.........

Yipee.........Wahoo.......one happy little lady

Finally been spotted driving my own car, She only went back on road last night after 6weeks up in the air on axle stands (and several gearboxes later).

Needed to get fuel so decided to go to tesco's, any excuse for a blat through the tunnel [;)]

Saw padtwo also.........

I Glad i made your day.

Would have been in my Car, But the Wife wanted to take hers [:P]

check this thread aswell

http://forums.sidc.co.uk/forums/thread/887207.aspx

& on SCOOBYNET

Baz

Saw 3 today

Blue "X" Reg Classic parked opposite the Red Bull pub near Sandy Lane -  Ruxley

Blue Bug-eye pulling out of Ollie's Posh Wash, Sevenoaks Way, Orpington 1:30 ish this afternoon.

And finally... obviously in a mad rush to get somewhere... Silver Wagon on the B&Q roundabout under the A20 at Ruxley one car in front of me heading towards Swanley. Saw me in his mirror, pulled away from the lights and then raced off at mach 1 (I know I do that sometimes) overtaking all the traffic heading onto the A20 but then cut back across to get onto Edgington Road going to Ruxley Corner, must have driven over the hashed white box in the middle of the road almost all the way to Tesco's to overtake the rest.

I'm not trying to spoil your fun mate or tell you how to drive - but I think there is a time and a place for that sort of stuff. It will give us all a bad name.

Two lady drivers today............silver/grey classic wagon followed me into Gravesend, before pulling into Asda carpark about 11..........then a grey classic with blacked out side rear windows with Subaru lettering pulling out of Glenmore Road Welling about 1o'c - got a wave from the second lady [:P]

The second lady was my other half Barry and she spotted you right back [:D][Y]

Saw 3 today

Blue "X" Reg Classic parked opposite the Red Bull pub near Sandy Lane -  Ruxley

Blue Bug-eye pulling out of Ollie's Posh Wash, Sevenoaks Way, Orpington 1:30 ish this afternoon.

And finally... obviously in a mad rush to get somewhere... Silver Wagon on the B&Q roundabout under the A20 at Ruxley one car in front of me heading towards Swanley. Saw me in his mirror, pulled away from the lights and then raced off at mach 1 (I know I do that sometimes) overtaking all the traffic heading onto the A20 but then cut back across to get onto Edgington Road going to Ruxley Corner, must have driven over the hashed white box in the middle of the road almost all the way to Tesco's to overtake the rest.

I'm not trying to spoil your fun mate or tell you how to drive - but I think there is a time and a place for that sort of stuff. It will give us all a bad name.

the bug eye was me

as for ollie's they are crap, i thought i would look through the window to see my car being washed but all i saw was them trying to fix my side repeater that they had just broken and when i confronted them about it their reply was "well we do wash the cars by hand" and that i should buy some double sided tape and stick it back on,as luck would have it they had'nt completly buggered it and i was able to fix it[:@]

Guest leebo77

the bug eye was me

as for ollie's they are crap, i thought i would look through the window to see my car being washed but all i saw was them trying to fix my side repeater that they had just broken and when i confronted them about it their reply was "well we do wash the cars by hand" and that i should buy some double sided tape and stick it back on,as luck would have it they had'nt completly buggered it and i was able to fix it[:@]

Ross, I've used them and they're rubbish.  Spent a minute explaining the alarm valet feature and then listened for the next 30 mins as the alarm went off!  IMO, they don't do a decent job either - although considering the time spent on each car it would be difficult to.  I do mine myself now, and I do it properly (and it's a damn lot cheaper!).