Have you been spotted?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome to Kent Scoobies................there'll be some people on here that will tell you that there are some people on here that are mad, but thats not me........thats the others who are mad [:o] Try to get along to a club meet - there's seperate threads for the next meet at Notcutts on 19 January and a Ruby Murray night planned for 3 February.  Where you based?

Home is Orpington .. in the RAF howeva up at Marham (Norfolk) ! 

If you wanna attend any of the meets add your name to the lists and before long  Granby will post up a map for those who don't know where they're going [:o] - otherwise theres always someone you can follow

Spotted black cassic wagon on my way home tonight

anti-clockwise on M25 at J5 aprox 6.10pm reg W***SJB

Anyone from here by any chance?

I was the kind gent in the Ford Galaxy [:)] that flashed you in, and nice to see a gent flash back to say thanks for a change.

Guest leebo77

Blue bug eye , 7.50 am through the Blackwall Tunnel, you followed me upto the mcdonalds round about. cool little cruise into work. I am guessing you is local with the SIDC window sticker.[8-|]

Your own tunnel run.  LOL. [;)]

Guest leebo77

How comes you lot dont use this SIDC Spotted Thread??

http://forums.sidc.co.uk/forums/39/ShowForum.aspx

Just out of intrest? No need to read all the posts? Just see if yours is there on its own thread??

Baz

Baz,  Personally I do use it (as I am sure others do) and I post on it if I'm outside the KS area (recent spot in Somerset, posted on SWS area as well).  As you can see from the post count, this thread is pretty popular!

Lee

i know it is, But i hardly ever came on here, with my old BROADBAND,

and to see if i had been spotted as live in kent, i had to scroll through 5+ pages just to see.

where as the other thread you can see & takes NO TIME to scroll through how ever many pages..

But i now have BT HOMEHELP thingy internet, & its always ONLINE so never have to sign out etc...

so will be on here alittle more often,

Unlucky for sum [;)]

Pulled up alongside Vicky K  tonight, coming from Kingshill at the m20 roundabout lights ! You turned off towards snodland ......

was half asleep at te time but the kent scoobies sticker gave it away before I had chance to toot n wave ! ( you only would have thought who was that nutter in the white van )

Saw 3 within minutes of each other on my way home tonight.

Classic SIlver Wagon in Tudor Way, Petts Wood

Blue Classic in full rally decals headin up Chislehurst Road, Orpington from the roundabout at the top of Poverest Road

and a black classic heading the other way from the roundabout.

It all happened so fast I didn't have time to wave.

In fact I have seen loads since I moved up here. 

Cheers, Woody

Guest leebo77

Spotted Baz69birds last night.  I was in the Blue WRX coming out of Blendon Shell garage.  Love the graphics m8 [Y][Y][H]

Also spotted T reg dark blue classic turning right at the Westwood Lane/Hook Lane junction in Welling.  I only managed a rather feeble toot on the horn as I went past.  [:$]

Guest leebo77

Spotted Baz69birds last night.  I was in the Blue WRX coming out of Blendon Shell garage.  Love the graphics m8 [Y][Y][H]

I knew i reconised that NUMBER PLATE,

Was on my way to the HALFWAY HOUSE MEET - Essex.

HELLO!!

Pleased to meet you!!!

Baz

Would have stopped for a chat mate but couldn't get parked (and the cash machine was out of order! [:)] )  Apols if I blinded you head-on with the full beam! [H]  Again, nice graphics [Y]