Have you been spotted?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

White bugeye with silver bonnet(?) and a few kent scoobies stickers, homebase at rochester airport this afternoon. And a silver classic sti for sale, same place

The same car was parked next to us in rochester just the other day, kent scoobies stickers everywhere. Seemed weird seeing two white scoobys both with silver bonnets lol (we was the MY96 sport).

White bugeye with silver bonnet(?) and a few kent scoobies stickers, homebase at rochester airport this afternoon. And a silver classic sti for sale, same place

The same car was parked next to us in rochester just the other day, kent scoobies stickers everywhere. Seemed weird seeing two white scoobys both with silver bonnets lol (we was the MY96 sport).

Very spooky.........we have a stalker in our midst [:D]

Guest leebo77

Only me out spotting?  Two more this morning:

Dal parked at a well known car accessory shop.

Silver M reg wagon, parked next to me at B&Q in Dartford.

Guest leebo77

...and more, busy day today...

Red P Reg STi - waved in Blackfen.

Dark Blue classic with graphics going up West Hill in Dartford.  Saw you too late to wave.

One was my car being driven by a guy from Auto Transmissions and the other was the Dark Blue classic with gold 555 that keeps being spotted.[Y]

Thought it might have been yours, but was distracted by the first one amd only noticed yours as it went by so only really saw the back in my mirrors. Auto transmissions? Nothing serious I hope.

Spotted 2 in Bromley the other Day?

Dark Blue/ Black, classic

Saw you along BICKLEY PARK ROAD,

was a late saw, & Did wave.

Blue Terzo?

At a set of lights,

by the BATHROOM SHOP, maybe turning right towards Hayes,

just cought a quick glimse,

Dont know if you saw me,

Baz

Silver Classic, Blue Graphics.

Other half blew the box just before xmas, manage to locate another one in Brighton, Fitted it but its whining like a piggy, Got to come back out[:@] Still all the fun of owning a scoob, Was it you Me and Marty (Loonybin) saw today at st vincents roundabout?

Yep, you beat me to it lol, twice in two days!!! Sorry, I wasn't aiming for you, someone came onto the roundabout a bit quick so I had to get out the way lol. I didn't see you til the last minute!!