Have you been spotted?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mrs SCOOBYTOO near hempstead on the duel carigeway, so where was you going i promise not to tell Dean[:-*][:D][:D]

f*** me !!

i had most prominent scooby in the world before and no one spots it. then i buy a doom blue po and someone finds it[:P]  anyway where was she going , what time, who was with her, what speed was she doing, were there any dents scratches to be seen??[:D]

Mrs SCOOBYTOO near hempstead on the duel carigeway, so where was you going i promise not to tell Dean[:-*][:D][:D]

f*** me !!

i had most prominent scooby in the world before and no one spots it. then i buy a doom blue po and someone finds it[:P]  anyway where was she going , what time, who was with her, what speed was she doing, were there any dents scratches to be seen??[:P]

Where was she going...............round the bend

What time....................9.50 ish am

Who was with her.....................sworn to secrecy[:D]

What speed was she doing..................miss daisy speeds[:P]

Dents & scratches............................loads[:P]

Guest leebo77

Spotted today:

White Classic - Hartley Road - waved [Y]

White blobeye, outside Hartley Mart.

T reg classic STi, parked up in Darenth.  SUBARU stickers in rear side windows.

No Blue ones for a change....  [*-)]

Guest leebo77

Spotted today:

T reg classic STi, parked up in Darenth.  SUBARU stickers in rear side windows.

That must be me then [H][Y] Was it two tone? Grey and Dirt [:$][:D]

Yep - Grey and Dirt, lovely combo although I personally prefer Blue and Grime. [:D]

Nice motor mate, drive past a couple of times today. [Y]

blue new age parked in the garden when we went to look at the loverly chrimbo lights near frindsbury last night

loonybin and Scuzz having a mini tunnel run through the dartford tunnel this morning[:D]

silver classic near dagenham market this morning, blatted off up the A13 (NICE)[Y]

Guest leebo77

Leebo77 (With Mrs Lee driving), on Darenth Hill [:D] Car looked crisp [Y] And much cleaner than mine [:$][:D]

Spotted at last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Clean that car Stu [:D] [Y]  Mrs Lee said that it's not that bad.... ....and appreciated the wave back! [:P][Y]

blue new age parked in the garden when we went to look at the loverly chrimbo lights near frindsbury last night

loonybin and Scuzz having a mini tunnel run through the dartford tunnel this morning[:D]

silver classic near dagenham market this morning, blatted off up the A13 (NICE)[Y]

Strangely enough i saw ROAR as well, in my rear veiw mirror,[:D]

Also ROAR you are losing your touch, it was a bugeye in the garden wiv the pretty crimble lights not a new age.