Have you been spotted?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest leebo77

Spotted 2 blue classics (one P reg and one T reg), probably P1's, this morning in the rain on their way towards Plumstead.  Both flashed. [Y][Y]

It would be - you only recently washed it! [st]

If you'd been out at 5:30 you'd have seen my blue classic as well - and yes, it was peeing down then as well 

I Think I saw Scoots, or another White Classic heading up Princes Avenune in Walderslade. There was some old doris in a Rover between us, otherwise I could've given the Scooby wave/flash. [:D]

I did see you flash your hazards as you turned off left, but I was late for the gym and had to hustle.....

And It was 8.00am for all those lazy dudes on here! [:P]

Guest leebo77

Since the little 'uns have got a bit older, I forgot that this time existed on a Saturday. [:D]

I Think I saw Scoots, or another White Classic heading up Princes Avenune in Walderslade. There was some old doris in a Rover between us, otherwise I could've given the Scooby wave/flash. [:D]

I did see you flash your hazards as you turned off left, but I was late for the gym and had to hustle.....

that was me, just saw you as u went of right at the roundabout.

Yeh i saw ya , just a little late seeing ya and unable to say HELLO ! still getting used to the 6 gears and quick shift. Amazing what differance it all makes, back to using it more i think :D

Oh shiralee sorry only 2 numbers up this week, perhaps its going to be next week ? Carry on praying please.

Guest leebo77

Spotted Baser999 earlier - could do with a clean mate. [:D][:D][st]

Must have just missed you as I'd only just finished washing and polishing it you cheeky b*gger [:D] It must be you that I hear going past but have yet to spot you. What you driving, where do you live?

Yeah, it did look shiny actually.[Y] I'm driving a MY03 Blue WRX.  Just had centre decat so it's a bit louder too. Live in Welling mate.

Must have just missed you as I'd only just finished washing and polishing it you cheeky b*gger [:D] It must be you that I hear going past but have yet to spot you. What you driving, where do you live?

Yeah, it did look shiny actually.[Y] I'm driving a MY03 Blue WRX.  Just had centre decat so it's a bit louder too. Live in Welling mate.

Think I just heard you go past again

Guest leebo77

Think I just heard you go past again

I hope not, I'm in Frankfurt today!  Keep em peeled tho' ...

Spotted Five Scoob's today, two in Bromley one classic the other new age, both silver.

And the blue sti from Bexley Village pst he was on the phone lol.

I saw a Navy blue classic with 555 livery WRX in Thames road between Erith and Crayford at about 4pm ish

And the other one a Blue STI in Albemarle Rd in Beckenham.[:P]