Have you been spotted?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We saw HOL today at the roundabout A2/ Dartford tunnell, going other direction we was stuck in the traffic.

we also saw a Black STI Newage in convoy (not a scooby convoy tho)- dont think was one of our lot, was probably on way to trax as we ended up joining the convoy too on our way to Norwich and got some bloke filming us!! Doh!

Guest v8voodoo

Went up to Bluewater yesterday, spotted a green classic wanting to race up above the 100mph mark (sorry, not my game, 3 points is enough for me) just before the Buckmore park M2 turn off.

Then, just as he went off, think I spotted Granby's silver wagon southbound on the M2 around the same spot.  About 11am-midday time..?  (I was northbound).

nice classic wagon, silver wiv dark alloys in  aylesford today. nice young lady driving too.

Yeah spotted again!!

Thanks for the nice comments!![:o]

SPOTTED LOADS THIS WEEKEND!!! TO NAME A FEW...

Hello to the couple in the 55 blue wagon...playing on the m20 London bound..I am sure if you are a member you know who you are!![:)][;)]

Grey classicWRX saturday just before Shell garage and then at roundabout over river in Maidstone...two guys in vehicle..not too forthcoming with the wave tho!![:D]

Blue classic, very nice last night pretty much in same place!![:o]

NEW AGE BLUE WITH PINK STICKERS GUY DRIVING>>>Who is this..anyone on here..HOPE NOT...never waves!![:@]