Have you been spotted?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Green classic on the A249, sheppy, can't remember exactly where, I was in the blue classic wagon.

I saw him last night too, i was going of the island (before the bridge) about 8.20 and we passed him, last 3 letters looked like SHY, Also saw a silver classic with black graphics 3 times around minster/sheerness over the weekend, Big spoiler, sounded lovely, also spotted XBX's old green classic with clear lexus rear light posing round sheerness high street around lunchtime on saturday.

Unfortunately i never spotted you Daniel.

Green classic on the A249, sheppy, can't remember exactly where, I was in the blue classic wagon.

I saw him last night too, i was going of the island (before the bridge) about 8.20 and we passed him, last 3 letters looked like SHY, Also saw a silver classic with black graphics 3 times around minster/sheerness over the weekend, Big spoiler, sounded lovely, also spotted XBX's old green classic with clear lexus rear light posing round sheerness high street around lunchtime on saturday.

Unfortunately i never spotted you Daniel.

I didnt spot you either, never mind eyes peeled

I have been spotted already!!![:)] Excellent...did not see you though trevor!! or even hear you[:o]

Being a good girl and putting the good old Optimax in!!!

Spotted this morning approx 9am...white classic with grey bonnet etc..parked in Maidstone by the little newsagent on the Tonbridge road! No one to wave at..assume in the shop!!

She drives a white Vauxhall Vectra!!!![:o]

Works in the Jet garage up the other end!! Pop in there and say hello Donna..lol[:S]

We sort of look alike she is same aort of height but a little larger!! Bless but has the same personality as me...she is great!![Y]