Have you been spotted?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Attractive blonde female in silver x-reg classic with morettes early afternoon near the Blendon roundabout.

And the asian guy again in the stickered up newage a little later near Welling Way. He didn't acknowledge me but then again he never has - I think his head is inserted too far up his rrrrrr to even notice another scooby

And the asian guy again in the stickered up newage a little later near Welling Way. He didn't acknowledge me but then again he never has - I think his head is inserted too far up his rrrrrr to even notice another scooby

Don't think he or his missus get the whole scooby thing TBH. Funny that they have a stickered up one though. Always ignore us. :(

Seen quite a few scoobies yesterday and today, but then again I was at Larkfield dealership :D

Have to say though, was quite upset to see a very nice blue X reg parked up in the forecourt with front nearside damage :( unfortunately we were being walked round the back to collect my car so only got a quick look and Claire and I are undecided as to whether it was a P1 or an RB5 - apologies to the owner if you're on here and sympathies for the damage to your car, I would have cried if it was mine!!

mines the silver bugeye wrx.... But i sure dont work in kwik fit LOL

Spotted blue blob eye in pentagon car park today V1CKY K or somthing similar registration.

and also dark blue newage heading into strood just past tescos petrol station.... had CDM developments or somthing similar large graphics down the side got a :(

About 4ish today in Sidcup a white classic in Chislehurst Road and then a couple of minutes later a blue bugeye estate (sorry, Wagon!) on Perry Street and a black classic going towards Chislehurst on Perry Street about four cars behind me.

Edited by Still grinning!!!
About 4ish today in Sidcup a white classic in Chislehurst and then a couple of minutes later a blue bugeye wagon on Perry Street and a black classic going towards Chislehurst on Perry Street about four cars behind me.

Edited for accuracy :thumbup: