Have you been spotted?

The silver wagon with a black bonnet parks up in crayford, saw it today, also saw a few yesterday on the island (sheppey) a bright orange classic in bayview, a black classic at the traffic lights near rugby club around lunchtime and a black blob later in the afternoon same road, And i think it was quagmire by the pub in lower rainham.

Not me!! I've been in manchester all weekend :rotfl: there is a car like mine that lives a few houses along from the pub. :lol:

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted Daisy near noth pole pub. I was in a fiesta.

Also dont even know if it was a scooby but the registration was based on JASON in some way. Sounded like a scooby but not entirely sure as it was dark but saw him overtake 3 cars going the wrong way over a traffic island then fishtailing it up a lane in hadlow by the harrow pub and nearly ending up having a head on with me and my girlfriend. Would very much like a word.

i dont think you do mate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know whom he is

:D ah guessing you was the guy in the awkward parked white van lol oops. :o

Sorry fella but i had had stressfull day and been blocked in car park at nags. took ages to get someone to move car, had mrs on phone nagging why i was late. get to junction and somone parked on double yellows in a white van so i cant see traffic left, and some idiot edging out to the right of me i was totally blinded. It was one of those Xmas eve madness moments. Ive had enough of white vans and theier drivers to last till new year.

Drivers at work been driving me insane last few days before. all i wanted was to get home and relax.

So Mr 20withascooby, Sir, I publically apologise.and offer to get you a :beer: next time we meet.

P.s I never actually saw you too good I hope you are not too big and scary :(

Do you live round that way?

Baser999 leaving Bluewater earlier today :beer:

Yep, are you stalking me now? :o

Got there about 1030 and had no problem getting parked or getting away , unlike those arriving early afternoon . . . . . . :o

Spotted a fully stickered up 55 plate at traffic lights at bottom of Welling Way on my way out - totally blanked :D but then got a wave from black 02 wagon at the Falconwwod end about 2 mins later :(

Spotted a P1 boxing day morning, with an 'SLO' number plate, going up the An towards bluewater.

Coming back to Kent from Essex (still with may valve caps attached :D ), I spied a Bugeye WRX with silver team ice stickers in traffic on the M25. I the followed it doe the A2/M2 until I truthed off for the A229.