Have you been spotted?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I followed a silver classic wrx through Rainham this evening around 6ish. Pulled alongside you at the lights but you were yawning like crazy! Followed you until we got to the link road and then you floored it.....Quick motor!! :icon_salut:

Also whilst following said classic passed another going the other way..not sure of colour but was black or deep purple. Waved but not sure if i got one back as your windows were so damn dark! :crying:

Just browsing here and to jump straight in...

spotted gurnars yesterday on Knightrider Street, Maidstone. Was in the black bugeye. Love those graphics!!! Oddly as well, without even mentioning it, a work colleague told me about a white Subaru with Colin McRae writing all down it. It's getting noticed :icon_salut:

spotted gurnars yesterday on Knightrider Street, Maidstone. Was in the black bugeye. Love those graphics!!! Oddly as well, without even mentioning it, a work colleague told me about a white Subaru with Colin McRae writing all down it. It's getting noticed :rotfl:

think i spotted u yesterday going past all saints church do you have a big spoiler ??

spotted gurnars yesterday on Knightrider Street, Maidstone. Was in the black bugeye. Love those graphics!!! Oddly as well, without even mentioning it, a work colleague told me about a white Subaru with Colin McRae writing all down it. It's getting noticed :rotfl:

Thank you. Your car looked really stunning mate.