Have you been spotted?

I think i've seen you a couple of times in larkfield tesco's. I do like the carbon bonnet, i've always wanted to get the bonnet, boot, & spoiler, But can never afford them.

Yeah im sure ive seen you there too. :D

Your car always looks so clean!!!

Be nice to actually see each other one day :D

Im looking at getting the boot and spoiler at some point, whenever the money comes along!!!

They arent too expensive, but hardly pocket change. :D

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Convoyed with a silver classic P registration scoob this morning going towards isle of grain. Guy wearing a cap and glasses. Wasn't too impressed after giving him a friendly nod. Maybe it was because i decided to pull away thinking he was pursuing me? Ah who cares lol :getmecoat:

Spotted 5 today 2 on fleet rd rochester parked 1 parked on walderslade rd reg ** PYE then an RB320 driving along walderslade rd towards chavham and 1 parked in leeward rd. A good day for them i think B):hl::beer::icon_salut:B) OH YEA and an WR1 at the running horse roundabout this afternoon about 2.30 ish

Edited by Rodregos
Cant remember as everyone was having a slow momnet, but i'm sure he was down the strand (gillingham) also in the night

tat was me at laker road between 9.30 and 11 wat was u in theres one v similar to mine few people asked if it was me up there on thursday but wasnt and i wernt at the strand either

tat was me at laker road between 9.30 and 11 wat was u in theres one v similar to mine few people asked if it was me up there on thursday but wasnt and i wernt at the strand either

I was in mine... I was parked in one of the carparks that were opened up that night :icon_salut:

Edited by Montythegod