Have you been spotted?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 in Dartford yesterday:

Blue newage STi turning left up West Hill. Reg T** WRC. Very Nice.

Silver newage wagon in Waitrose. Private plate.

Finally spotted, hope I waved and the car was cleaner then than she is at the moment!!

Hello to the Blue Blobeye (WRX I think as it had Foglamps) who followed me (but not too close :thumbup: ) from the M20 and up BBH.

He followed me so much I thought he was turning off with me and I was looking for bigger gap to pull over to the M2. I turn to look and he's carried on down the road. :banana2:

Hello to the Blue Blobeye (WRX I think as it had Foglamps) who followed me (but not too close :thumbup: ) from the M20 and up BBH.

He followed me so much I thought he was turning off with me and I was looking for bigger gap to pull over to the M2. I turn to look and he's carried on down the road. :banana2:

woop ive been spotted!!!!!1

:wave:

lovely car Hol, i was on the way back from the vets in snodland quite sad after spending £70s out when i saw you on the m20. im sorry i didnt come off motorway with you, i normally go straight on as i live near the fitness first gym.

i was pretty shocked when you hit the accelerator, i did at the same time but it was as if i had just stopped still :beer: mines a WRX with PPP.

:thumbup:

lovely car Hol, i was on the way back from the vets in snodland quite sad after spending £70s out when i saw you on the m20. im sorry i didnt come off motorway with you, i normally go straight on as i live near the fitness first gym.

i was pretty shocked when you hit the accelerator, i did at the same time but it was as if i had just stopped still :banana2: mines a WRX with PPP.

i expect it did against hols car :wave:

:lol:

i was pretty shocked when you hit the accelerator, i did at the same time but it was as if i had just stopped still :o mines a WRX with PPP.

You'll actually find me knocking on the door of that Gym most Saturday or Sunday mornings.

Talking of Vets I use the one on Walderslade Road.

It does pull quite strong uphill (and I was in Sixth), but you should see it go round corners ;) Those AST's are fabulous, (although I have gone through 3 wheel bearings in 15k miles :thumbup: ).

Edited by HOL
You'll actually find me knocking on the door of that Gym most Saturday or Sunday mornings.

Talking of Vets I use the one on Walderslade Road.

It does pull quite strong uphill (and I was in Sixth), but you should see it go round corners ;) Those AST's are fabulous, (although I have gone through 3 wheel bearings in 15k miles :thumbup: ).

is that an offer to take me out in the beast!? :lol:

i normally use the vets on walderslade road too, but i had an animal registered at the one in snodland so i took it there.

you must live right near me then, i live in scotland honest.

Edited by _dave_
is that an offer to take me out in the beast!? :thumbup:

i normally use the vets on walderslade road too, but i had an animal registered at the one in snodland so i took it there.

you must live right near me then, i live in *********************!

Not a good idea to give your location out too much. ;) (I would edit that, if the mods don't do it for you).

I lived in the village and off Chestnut for years, moved around for 5 years and im now at up the back of Lordswood.

The car is going up for sale soon, (as soon as my current paymasters decide my contract renewall) so if you want a passenger ride, that can be arranged. :lol:

Edited by HOL
Not a good idea to give your location out too much. ;) (I would edit that, if the mods don't do it for you).

I lived in the village and off Chestnut for years, moved around for 5 years and im now at up the back of Lordswood.

The car is going up for sale soon, (as soon as my current paymasters decide my contract renewall) so if you want a passenger ride, that can be arranged. :thumbup:

advice taken thanks HOL

:lol:

oh and check PM HOL

Edited by _dave_
Spotted Scoobytibs....star jumps in the front garden??? :icon_salut:;)

Surely those keep fit videos should only be performed in the privacy of your own home..not on your drive....lol !! :D:rotfl::P

You not wrong Shiralee, when I do mine I make sure noone can see me :o

Edited by yogi-