Have you been spotted?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nah dont think it was pele. Would have had kent scoob stickers on it. Was some guy drivin it. Oh and i spotted pele in milton road petrol station but i didnt stop because i had seen yet another car clamped in that place. £150 quid to get it taken off. Didnt chance it lol

You only get clamped if you don't either buy petrol, use the shop or the cash machine lol I already asked the man....

And so much for Tony ' I drive it really carefully when I borrow it" :P !!!

Saw Jolly green monster yesterday at his work with his collection of scoobies bought a MAF off him, car performs so much better now :thumbup: saw Col 2 today at nottcuts with his new spoiler (pram handle :thumbup: ) and saw numerous amounts of classics today!

Saw Jolly green monster yesterday at his work with his collection of scoobies bought a MAF off him, car performs so much better now :thumbup: saw Col 2 today at nottcuts with his new spoiler (pram handle :P ) and saw numerous amounts of classics today!

pram handle :thumbup: you forgot to mention the pea shooter :rotfl:

white 05 sti going thru the roadworks on the A2 about 12.30 saturday, plate something like S00 BYU or similar

nice to see a white one looking clean :( very shiney exhaust :hyper: not too sure on the red mudflaps TBH, but a lovely clean car :huh:

i would have waved but was in a super fast astra deisel :P

white 05 sti going thru the roadworks on the A2 about 12.30 saturday, plate something like S00 BYU or similar

nice to see a white one looking clean :( very shiney exhaust :hyper: not too sure on the red mudflaps TBH, but a lovely clean car :huh:

i would have waved but was in a super fast astra deisel :P

That be Markie :P