Have you been spotted?

Iv gone up against slower evos - that thing had genuine pace. Lets just say i wont forget it for a while. Normally its civic type r cannon-fodder on that private road and frankly they may as well not bother. But when i layed it on and wasnt gaining and then he started pulling away i thought its to the modding shop double-quick.

Its the magic tree air freshener he added that gives him a extra 50bhp

You must need that trip to the mod shop,its quick but not that fast, i leave him for dead every time. (on thr private road of course)

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its the magic tree air freshener he added that gives him a extra 50bhp

You must need that trip to the mod shop,its quick but not that fast, i leave him for dead every time. (on thr private road of course)

what engine has he got in it its not black by any chance is it and got a 2.0 turbo ????

Ahhh yes, thanks for reminding me... how would you like it... I can do paypal but it will take a few days to clear out of my bank account. I could also bring it to you if you like?

It's up to you, paypal is fine (but it will have to be £10.56 to cover the fees) or give it to me the next time we meet

Spotted on the M1 sitting waiting at Watford Gap services slip road !!!!

Met Silver sti 8 fitted with loud exhaust and roof vane !!!! Parked three miles up road were a unmarked vectra and omega so could be part of a sting operation.......

Be careful folks

Tony

Also spotted 16 Brand new STI on transporters !!!!!!! on a2