disaster strikes when you least expect!

Well sold the series mcrae last sunday night well so i thought.......... was suppost to get collected tonight, stuck some fuel in it last night for the new owner as requested and on the short way back from the garage with out any warning........ knock knock knock!! bottom end gone me thinks! Sounding not too hot now!! and the engine noises are louder than the straight thru blitz nur spec!! just my luck the now lol!! if you dont laugh you cry!! really didnt want to sell it anyway but needs must as our first baby aint too far away and i really dont think the mcrae wants to move out the garage either!!! Its trying hard to stay I'll give it that!!

Anyways looking for a replacement engine to drop in now, any help or pointers appreciated to source a decent reliable unit so I can get it back up and running again.

Cheers John.

Not great news John. Hope you can get it sorted without too much hassle.

Cheers mate shouldnt be too much grief just a bit peeved as sold my engine hoist a while ago, hopefully just get a decent quality used unit to do a straight swap over and get it turned around one weekend soon fingers crossed!

thats crap mate, always comes at the worst possible time :( hope you get it sorted soon, try RA motorsport in perth, theyve usually a few spare engines kicking about

Tell me about it mate, got the word out so hopefully a decent unit will show up shortly maybe give RA a wee shout right enough