Unsure about fuel pump

Hi guys I am looking for a fuel pump to fit my 98 2000 turbo but I am unsure if I need one for my year of car or if the fuel pumps fit most models. Sports car breakers has a K reg saloon sitting with the pump in the car but do you take the risk that it might not work or buy from someone who knows it will work in my car. Any one with any ideas of what to get. I am buying this as I am going to be selling it after the work is done, many thanks, Ali

Edited by badbaz
Members only to sell items

Hi guys I am looking for a fuel pump to fit my 98 2000 turbo but I am unsure if I need one for my year of car or if the fuel pumps fit most models. Sports car breakers has a K reg saloon sitting with the pump in the car but do you take the risk that it might not work or buy from someone who knows it will work in my car. Any one with any ideas of what to get. I am buying this as I am going to be selling it after the work is done, many thanks, Ali

BADBAZ, Members only to sell items what sort of con is that, this is the only site I am on that you have to pay the site to sell something, WHAT A CON GUYS!!!!! :icon_butt: