Valet tech stirling

Booked into Valet tech stirling tomorrow morning for an all day machine polish and wax session

I think it was Paul that told me about it the other day.

£200 for the full car so wondering if anyone has before and after photos of similar jobs or work these guys have done?

G

Booked into Valet tech stirling tomorrow morning for an all day machine polish and wax session

I think it was Paul that told me about it the other day.

£200 for the full car so wondering if anyone has before and after photos of similar jobs or work these guys have done?

G

Yes, they made a smashing job of my car! Look at the detailing!!!!

Only joking, I hear they are very good!!!

post-5257-0-76899300-1311778693.jpeg

Edited by Wilky

Yes, they smashed my back doors in ! Look at the detailing!!!!

LOL your aff yer heed. Well thought out and executed though.

I also found on my laptop the still captured from the CCTV outside Kwang Tung in Paisley, when you stormed out in a huff having not won the annual raffle for a bottle of Old Spice Anal Bleach, and didnt pay !!! Tisk Tisk

CHINA_LAMBORGHINI_smash.jpg

Edited by GUMBALL

Although Callum enjoyed his job teaching people the safe practises for difficult crane lifts, he spent so much time trawling the web late at night, for Taiwanese dwarfs to pump, he forgot to pin the crane in position prior to lifting a load on the main block

crane.jpg

Edited by GUMBALL

Paul remembered these kinds of intense thread hijacks from a few years back, when he joined SIDC with the infinate hope that one day he would become an RO.

At his award dinner when asked why he wanted the job? was it to lead by example?

make a difference to the club?

bring innovation and change?

Paul calmly looked up from his whicker chair with his glass of eldorado with a wry smile on his face before saying ''the lure of arranging convoys with young men is simply too exciting to pass up''

paul.jpg

Edited by GUMBALL

Christopher sat in deep meditation, This was his first ever SABBB (Sumo And Bare Bum Boxing) competition. He had been told it was equal if not better than UFC and was honoured to be up again the World champion, a man called Paul Gadd. (google it) Chris so wanted to be in his gang....

images-2.jpg

Again you have excelled yourself with the photography.

Here is a photo of the Valet tech work today. Dropped the car off at 0900hrs and went fishing at swanswater. when i returned, they had got a guy out to fix a dent in the door with no prior notice, machined the surface layer of the car getting all the scratches out, valeted the car and waxed it using some special stuff. £200 for the detailing, £65 for the dent.

Just a pity it was such a shatty day or i could have got some good photos of her all cleaned up.

deathstar-1.jpg