Stirling Castle

Its a bit last minute but i am meeting an American subaru fan tomorrow night up at Stirling castle. She was after any old number plates to take back to the states as her friends like the european style plates for some reason.

Tomorrow night is the only night i could make it due to being busy at work at the moment.

So if anybody fancies a small last minute meet up at Striling castle i will be up there about 7.30ish. ( i think Bobby C will be there and another Bonnybridge owner wrxsteve )

Its a bit last minute but i am meeting an American subaru fan tomorrow night up at Stirling castle. She was after any old number plates to take back to the states as her friends like the european style plates for some reason.

Tomorrow night is the only night i could make it due to being busy at work at the moment.

So if anybody fancies a small last minute meet up at Striling castle i will be up there about 7.30ish. ( i think Bobby C will be there and another Bonnybridge owner wrxsteve )

Shit Paul don't do it ,she is gonna do whack job with your plates on the car and you are going to be flung in the clink .Then 'big Bubba' gonna take a shine to the 'Scottish white boy' :icon_butt::hump:

Just a thought... :lol:

Shit Paul don't do it ,she is gonna do whack job with your plates on the car and you are going to be flung in the clink .Then 'big Bubba' gonna take a shine to the 'Scottish white boy' :icon_butt::hump:

Just a thought... :lol:

Oh yes thats another stiffie to add to the collection kenny ;)

Chris i am meeting Bobby and steve at the BP petrol station at Kincardine bridge at 7pm and then we will be heading to the Meadow Park ( pub ) just out side Bridge of Allan / Striling university for 7.30. From there will head off on a route to be discussed when there. :icon_salut:

I will pm you my mobile number.

Anyone else wanting to come along is more than welcome. ( i know its been very short notice )

Cheers Paul,

Good to see you all albeit briefly ! You can always count of SIDC members to help you out of a spot !! I appreciate the help and enthusiasm by everyone to sort my super instant flat tyre.

We learned that the bar for the jack in a newage is under the wooden panel that hides the spacesaver FYI everyone.

Made it home at 80kph !! lol

Yeah he said it was great getting in the older car and loved your seats. He said he could here my stupid dump valve from inside your car lol ( will be looking to get rid of that in the future )

Good run tonight folks! The dukes pass never fails to put a smile on my face but I did sh@t out of getting airborne though.