2010 Hatch - STi suspension into WRX?

Hi guys, I've had my '10 WRX hatchback since new and I've finally managed to get some money together so I can look at improving the suspension on my car.

I'm finding that it's really let down with the standard WRX set up especially with my car having the factory Prodrive extras it feels like it has too much power for the springs!

I'd like to change to something else. I've considered these options:

1) Coil over kit = but I find that these are normally too firm (my car is used every day for a commute to work).

2) Lowering springs + standard shocks = I'm not sure this is the right option because I think the shocks are not really that good

3) - my preferred choice - is to change the complete shock and spring with a matched alternative - preferably from the STi

Has anyone done this conversion?

Any other recommendations?

Also - does anyone know of anyone selling their standard STi shocks and springs (perhaps having upgraded to coilovers themselves?) - I've money waiting and can arrange carriage too!

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers

Chris

For the road, STI shocks and Anti-roll bars make a HUGE difference. ARBs are not massively expensive either for the difference they make!

Careful when you're lowering... hatches don't like you dropping the rear suspension much - read around on this. NASIOC (or is it IWSTI?) has a huge amount of research - particularly look for a guys called Turninconcepts... REALLY knows his stuff.

(Stinger, what coilies you putting on? KW/ AST/ Ohlins?)