Other car forums!

Somebody asked about cusco kid and i tried to reply that he is over on (.net) Having typed the full name of the website it changed to .co.uk . I then edited my post by putting a space in which got around the filter. My post then totally disappeared! No pm or email or post to say why?

Somebody asked about cusco kid and i tried to reply that he is over on (.net) Having typed the full name of the website it changed to .co.uk . I then edited my post by putting a space in which got around the filter. My post then totally disappeared! No pm or email or post to say why?

Global setting to change it to co.uk someone 'higher up the food chain' thought it would be a good idea! Saying that, .nut is just about as welcome as saying evo in here!

If i had deleted it Paul i would have posted a goat m8, sorry about any confusion :thumbup:

Global setting to change it to co.uk someone 'higher up the food chain' thought it would be a good idea! Saying that, .nut is just about as welcome as saying evo in here!

If i had deleted it Paul i would have posted a goat m8, sorry about any confusion :thumbup:

No confusion Del i just find it crazy in this day and age you cant mention another car forum whilst trying to help a member on here! I am a member on plenty other car forums and not one have a problem with folk talking about other sites! ( even the mlr :lol: )

U can never beat a mod lol

It would appear that your right! ( i know it wouldnt be strike as he is one of the good guys )

Well still no reply or pm from who ever it was!

It is totally pathetic that a decent helpfull post was removed for no reason other than mentioning another forum! Its even more annoying that the person who removed it didnt have the common courtesy to let me know why!

So another car forum has a similar name to this one! This site is now ment to be improving and moving on from the way it was in the past but stupid things like this are keeping it just like the old days! People will always join / post / contribute on what ever site they feel suits them the best whether thats scoobynet / here / or .net!

Rant over! :wave:

Paul, I got caught out with this last month when I answered a topic, posted .net but came up .co.uk. We'll get it switched off.

As for the deleted post don't know why it was deleted, a message should have been sent to let you know why. I'll do a bit of digging and let you know.

Sorry for the hassle.

Paul, I got caught out with this last month when I answered a topic, posted .net but came up .co.uk. We'll get it switched off.

As for the deleted post don't know why it was deleted, a message should have been sent to let you know why. I'll do a bit of digging and let you know.

Sorry for the hassle.

No hassle Robert, nice to see a bit common sense being used. :icon_salut: