Japanese Show Newquay

Hia guys, just a quick update on traders that have confirmed.

Performance Car Spares. (Used Parts)

Safe N Sound. (Audio, Security)

No Worries. (Official Merchandise)

Auto Glym. (Sunday)

Sumiyaka. (Bodyworks, Service, Repair)

Ultra Entertainment. (Kids Bouncy castles / slides / assault course. Food Drinks etc)

Kerlow Party Karts. (Kids Go Karts n Laser Tag)Saturday

We are waiting for more traders to confirm.

Website is nearly complete we will post link when it is live.

I think i am going to be coming to this with both cars, me in one an lydia in the other, what details do you need and when do you need the money, we will camp on the 11th.

Cheers

Brian

give me a call il sort it for u, will need your car details (reg n model) details to send tickets and passes to. need you booked in prov asap . if your not too far away can meet up with you to sort tickets or u can paypal, cheque or postal order whatever easier for you.

would love too, but reckon I'll be down in the Lexus!!! will try and convince the misses that the WR1 is a good cruiser :)

Is Lexus not Jap ????? We need a top turnout for this so next year will be even beter!!!!!!

LOL! it is - but it's from the fat side of town ;)

I'm only down the road in Quintrell, so will popping up on foot or on the bike with the nieces :)

make sure u cme say hello , lol we have confirmed that Boost Junkies will only be here on Sunday but will be trading, looks like there will be lots of goodies to spend your hard earned cash on :occasion14:

Hia folks, well what can we say, thank you to u guys who attended on Sat weather was brill and everyone we spoke to said we had done well in the short space of 3 months to organise the event, so sorry we didnt get much chance to chat to u guys but if you watch the website we will be arranging a meet in a few weeks as we still need to judge the sound off as it was too wet to do. huge apologies for anyone who was attending today we were forced to abandon the show due to the horrific weather conditions and the field being too wet, we were absoluteley gutted as today we had a lot more cars booked in with it being competition day, i was really upset to watch all our hard work be washed away this morning and i cant appologise enough for anyone who was let down by the cancellation. We wil let you know what we raised once it has been counted, please watch our website for gatherings and events this year and also for our relocation for next year. A massive thanks to AGM Drift team /bodyworks for the drift displays they gave us on sat morn and to Performance Car Spares and the other traders who stuck out the weather to the end. Our relocation next year is so that AGM can put on shows all weekend as we were limited this year. Once again a huge thanks to all who attended and to the two brave souls that pulled in this morning for a soaking and still donated to the cause. Hopefully you will ctch up with us at a meet, H n Arron

Thanks we appreciate it.we are arranging a jap meet and drift day in place of the sunday show we had to cancel, wewill confirm date and location shortly but it will be a Meet for all with Jap cars and Drift displays courtesy of the AGM guys who were with us over the weekend. We may be offering the option to have drift lessons for anyone who wants a go, watch this space.

Thanks we appreciate it.we are arranging a jap meet and drift day in place of the sunday show we had to cancel, wewill confirm date and location shortly but it will be a Meet for all with Jap cars and Drift displays courtesy of the AGM guys who were with us over the weekend. We may be offering the option to have drift lessons for anyone who wants a go, watch this space.

Good effort last sat, thought it was a half decent turn out, I would be up for more meets if i'm free I will be there.

• 3 weeks later...

Good effort last sat, thought it was a half decent turn out, I would be up for more meets if i'm free I will be there.

Chers m8, everyone said it was good for the first show so we are pleased, the drift day and show will be last weekend in aug and we are waiting for newquay airport to confirm for a location. once again thanks fro your support guys :thumbup: