Was it you Jebus82

Was it your car in the Tesco carpark in Cumbernauld??????

Was up shopping when i seen it ,parked in the parent and child and took the little man over for a look :wave:

Just to let him see the graphics :lol:

He likes them :)Have to say looks great in the flesh :wub::wub:

Kenny

yeah would ave been. parked legally though as i have a wee boy too!! when was it been up a few times this week?

shame i didnt meet you as need to get to a meet and put faces to the names!!

cheers jebus :icon_salut:

yeah would ave been. parked legally though as i have a wee boy too!! when was it been up a few times this week?

shame i didnt meet you as need to get to a meet and put faces to the names!!

cheers jebus :icon_salut:

Sorry mate it was today that i seen it :thumbup: It was me that i was meaning, that was parked in the P&C space (put that in just incase you seen it )

You were AHEM, taking up your fair share next to the trolley bay :whistle:

Kenny

Edited by kennyuk300

Sorry mate it was today that i seen it :thumbup: It was me that i was meaning, that was parked in the P&C space (put that in just incase you seen it )

You were AHEM, taking up your fair share next to the trolley bay :whistle:

Kenny

ah rite did notice yours in the parent child spaces on way out, you know how it is park far away and in 2 spaces stops the fuds from leaving there mark!!! good job i washed it yesterday then!!

ah rite did notice yours in the parent child spaces on way out, you know how it is park far away and in 2 spaces stops the fuds from leaving there mark!!! good job i washed it yesterday then!!

I know exactly what you mean about the parking ,why is it when you park in the middle of nowhere someona always parks right next to you :brickwall: Yes good job you did wash it ,or your name would have been mud on here :lol::lol:

Kenny