meets in cornwall

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there guys, not a meet but we are the organisers of Japanese Car Show Newquay, Hendra Holiday Park 11th and 12th June. we are looking for as many jap cars as possible i will post details under show section cheers H n Arron

Edited by H 5CBY

with my job and being on 24 hr call out me sorting it might end in disaster as knowing my luck i would get a call out , some one needs the job to sort these out as no one else can be botherd no wonder the cornwall district is pants tbf !plus my skill are pretty crap in this dept

Hey there guys, not a meet but we are the organisers of Japanese Car Show Newquay, Hendra Holiday Park 11th and 12th June. we are looking for as many jap cars as possible i will post details under show section cheers H n Arron

Yep this event would be good for a cornish meet just came back from st austel god never seen so many scoobs in one area comon as muck down there as my wife said I just told her to shut up :rotfl:

Yep this event would be good for a cornish meet just came back from st austel god never seen so many scoobs in one area comon as muck down there as my wife said I just told her to shut up :rotfl:

we want as many cars on show as possible so we can attract more traders we have website being designed as we speak, we want this event to grow every year but we need you guys to help by showing your cars. if your up for it buy your tickets and secure your place in show.Every little helps.

We would be up for this :thumbup:

Will do :icon_salut:

What do you want to know? :whistle:

If you want sat and sun with sat eve camping, how many adults / children. Name Reg make/model Just drop me a text n ill book you in, number is 07922 954254. if a few of u come u may as well have a club stand we already have one of you guys booked in. cheers H

Edited by H 5CBY

If you want sat and sun with sat eve camping, how many adults / children. Name Reg make/model Just drop me a text n ill book you in, number is 07922 954254. if a few of u come u may as well have a club stand we already have one of you guys booked in. cheers H

When is the closing date?? :)

Think we will be down on the Sunday so if you are organising a Show stand let us know :)

need to know really by end of this month so we can organise stands, if a few of sidc attend u can have a club stand no prob but if not there is a general show area as well as show n shine etc. website is nearly finished will post link up when its up and runing, we appreciate support from all participants want to make it top weekend for all.

not really a closing date on this years show as long as you let me know you are coming and when, i will pre book you a space, cud do with u provisionally booking with reg and how many adults and if camping required just so we have some ideas of numbers to allocate spaces for you.

• 3 weeks later...