P1 with a P1 private reg Cupar fife

Hi Ciaran,

I passed through Cupar on my way to St Andrews at that time today! Guessing it would be me, no private reg though. Silver P1 18"s, blue flaps and STI rears? I even had your prodrive mat in the boot :-D

Done 250 miles this weekend- a record for me!

Kos

Just realised the one you saw had a P1 plate- likely it was not me as mine's an X. Times are nigh identical... spooky! Still not seen another P1 when I've been out in mine. Passed a few other variants today, a UK300, green classic in St Andrews, couple of blob wagons. Not a wave in sight lol

• 3 weeks later...

hi thats my p1 thats sits in crossgate near the pub but i go to the gym there thats why the car is there alot and the pub alot ha ! its a bit mad the car its 360 bhp had it 4 years now its my fourth scooby but by far the best ! still got the original 18inch anthresite wheels but had gold pff7 ones on it and desided it looked cheap with gold so got them done black and looks much better

hi thats my p1 thats sits in crossgate near the pub but i go to the gym there thats why the car is there alot and the pub alot ha ! its a bit mad the car its 360 bhp had it 4 years now its my fourth scooby but by far the best ! still got the original 18inch anthresite wheels but had gold pff7 ones on it and desided it looked cheap with gold so got them done black and looks much better

Ah! Finally come out of the closet have we? *chuckle*

I was in that big red JDM legacy wagon that gave you a wave in the Crossgate the other day.

Welcome to SIDC!