Hello !

Just thought id say Hello since i want to get involved with a few more meets this year ! Met a few of you i think at the Exeter services/cat and fiddle meeting a while back and looking forward to meeting the rest at the next get together :) anyway this is my motor, doesn't look like much i know but 436bhp and 460ft/lbs is fun :)

24b9ifs.jpg

think iv seen you about spect, you going to the torbay meet on sunday up at gallows gate ? btw spoilerless is the way forward :) thanks for the comments matty :)

Edited by Ric

Just thought id say Hello since i want to get involved with a few more meets this year ! Met a few of you i think at the Exeter services/cat and fiddle meeting a while back and looking forward to meeting the rest at the next get together :) anyway this is my motor, doesn't look like much i know but 436bhp and 460ft/lbs is fun :)

24b9ifs.jpg

Welcome to sw scoobies / sidc glad you signed up and enjoyed our little meet last month me and jay will be organising more events soon for the southwest just want to get car action day and japfest out the way 1st so enjoy your stay mate and please get involved on the forum

cheers phil :wave: