WR1 from South Brent to Totnes

I think you were a WR1, certainly the right colour. Were you trying? When you overtook me I thought here we go, but then I had to back off all the time. I sincerely hope that was not you accelerating flat out, if it was you need to get it sorted mate, lol, a mere WRX was keeping up at far less than full throttle. Looked a nice car though, looks mean with those dark wheels and lowered suspension. :icon_salut:

I think you were a WR1, certainly the right colour. Were you trying? When you overtook me I thought here we go, but then I had to back off all the time. I sincerely hope that was not you accelerating flat out, if it was you need to get it sorted mate, lol, a mere WRX was keeping up at far less than full throttle. Looked a nice car though, looks mean with those dark wheels and lowered suspension. :icon_salut:

Sorry terry but the wr1 would have ripped you a new a-s h-le if he had of been trying nearly 100 bhp 6speed sti that if it hasn't been tuned my mates newage wrx got done by a rx8 the other day now he is thinking about getting himself a new ecu mapped so it doesnt happen again you could say there was a bit of wil-y waving going on

Aha I thought so. What power do they have? I do have a modified wrx 2.5 so not quite standard. We never really got into top gear on the road. I saw him coming so slowed to allow him to catch up and he went past me at a "little over" the 60, so I twitched on the right pedal, he did too but there was no sudden big gap so I did wonder.

The only reason I was asking is because mine is around 260 bhp at the mo and around 270lb ft from what I can make out, so maybe, just maybe we were pretty evenly matched. His would have the better handling though, that is for sure. On normal roads there would not be too much in it but he would def have the edge on me slightly on eveything. Hmmm wonder if I could afford one? Always fancied them from the day they came out.

If you put the wr1 on the rolling road especially a dyno dynamics one you probably see 305 bhp and 3001bs feet of torque had my sti tuned on a dynamics rolling to 325 bhp and 330 1bs feet of torque the torque you were talking about is newton metres of torque totally differant Iam saving at tha moment for a billet turbo and supporting mods to give me a really fast spooly road car :headbang:

AJ offered me a VF48 from a MY08 STI but I thought that a step too far for me, lol.

I'm running an SC36 on my 2.1 Stroker which gives a nice road useable 345BHP

and about 340 of them torquey things. All courtesy of AJ Eng :)