devon meets?

The torbay scooby cruise is next thursday night at gallows gate on the torbay ring rd, the meet starts at 7.30. and it carrys on every thursday through out the summer, new faces are always welcome.

Edited by kevyn

The torbay scooby cruise is next thursday night at gallows gate on the torbay ring rd, the meet starts at 7.30. and it carrys on every thursday through out the summer, new faces are always welcome.

It would be nice if more of you guys from torbay joined up here like we all got together at last months meet would be nice to make this site a base camp for sw scoobies and torbay scooby cruise to have some joint functions :thumbup:

Edited by phil r

They like to have their own club mate. There are 3-4 others in the area too. Some have long memories of politics! There is room for both. I go to both as well as two others - coz I can!!

I think its all a bit silly if thats how some feel I have been with sw scoobies a little while now and have found it very friendly and have met adrian from torbay scooby cruise as well and all me and jay and others on this sight are interested in is building sw scoobies up a gain and we are trying hard to make this happen and dont matter what other clubs there are in the region all are welcome on here and hopefully we can all move forward together and all meet up now and then :thumbup: