regionial organisers for devon

Hi everyone as from today jamie and myself will be taking on this roll and hoping we can really make it a success , thats why we need all the sw guys and girls full support to make it happen "we will try our best " as alot of you know we had avery good meet back on the 27th feb and hoping to build on that we have some good ideas and we will also be putting up a thread so everyone can join in with theres ,most importantly we want to keep these events friendly and want everyone to join in and not allowing any one to feel left out , we really want to bring the scooby scene on again in this region and I hope every one else does as well

cheers phil

ps obviosly jamie will be adding his thoughts as well on this thread :thumbup:

Hi everyone as from today jamie and myself will be taking on this roll and hoping we can really make it a success , thats why we need all the sw guys and girls full support to make it happen "we will try our best " as alot of you know we had avery good meet back on the 27th feb and hoping to build on that we have some good ideas and we will also be putting up a thread so everyone can join in with theres ,most importantly we want to keep these events friendly and want everyone to join in and not allowing any one to feel left out , we really want to bring the scooby scene on again in this region and I hope every one else does as well

cheers phil

ps obviosly jamie will be adding his thoughts as well on this thread :thumbup:

Hi i've just joined tonight and bought my first wrx 03 wagon a couple of weeks ago. so i will def join in any events you guys organise.

Well done to you guys also.. We will certainly have to organise a run down to you.

We had a day trip down to Dawlish a couple of years ago which was a huge success so hopefully we can arrange something similar.

If we can get all regions working closely im sure it will lead to an extremely enjoyable and fun club to be part of. :thumbup:

was gonna put same sort of thread thanks phil for starting it off as this will be a good way to introduce ourselves as the new regional organisers for devon and as phil has said we are going try are best to keep these meets going for are local region and hopefully see some good turnouts like the one we had on the 27th of feb so hopefully we have your support so we can all enjoy these future meets :icon_salut:

p.s Drag Day coming up at DAKOTA Smeatharpe on Sat 26th March.. be good to see people attend heres link for full details

http://forums.sidc.c...rip-26th-march/

cheers

jamie

Edited by j wrx tonkins

Well done to you guys also.. We will certainly have to organise a run down to you.

We had a day trip down to Dawlish a couple of years ago which was a huge success so hopefully we can arrange something similar.

If we can get all regions working closely im sure it will lead to an extremely enjoyable and fun club to be part of. :thumbup:

thanks bailey and dawlish sounds like a brilliant idea chap we will have to arrange something soon and get this show on the road :driving:

jamie

was gonna put same sort of thread thanks phil for starting it off as this will be a good way to introduce ourselves as the new regional organisers for devon and as phil has said we are going try are best to keep these meets going for are local region and hopefully see some good turnouts like the one we had on the 27th of feb so hopefully we have your support so we can all enjoy these future meets :icon_salut:

p.s Drag Day coming up at DAKOTA Smeatharpe on Sat 26th March.. be good to see people attend heres link for full details

http://forums.sidc.c...rip-26th-march/

cheers

jamie

i pick my scooby up the day befor this so i will be defo attending so see some of you guys there