Reading Jap Meet Xmas special

You dont have to bew special to attend - but it helps :D

Reading gate retail park, just off J11 of M4

Tuesday December 21st 7pm onwards.

This is promising to be a good laugh with mentionings of cars being decorated for Christmas :madnoel:

(Dont think you can use the excuse of missing Top Gear either - Laptop and Wifi in attencance :thumbup: )

Come and have a giggle with us all, and maybe a mince pie too :icon_rendeer:

See you there!

:biggrinsanta: Kylie (apparently loving the xmas post icons a bit too much)

:waving-santa: :biggrinsanta: :kerstsmiley: :icon_rendeer: :madnoel: :frosty: :santa: :star: :xmas:

I should be there too , all depending on the amount of the white powder we get !!! and NO ,not the stuff u sniff up a £5 note but snow !!!!!!!! :madnoel:

Also this decorating the cars thing...my fairy lights extension leads won't reach from my house all the way to the meet,so might just be balls off the wing mirrors !!! :icon_butt::icon_butt: :biggrinsanta: :biggrinsanta: :icon_butt::icon_butt:

Asta dela vista

Neil

Edited by White Noise

Had to go to Hartley Wintney today in the car, so wasn't able to make the meet - sorry.

Hope to see you all on Tuesday weather permitting.

Wicked, hope to see you there :)

The latest forecast is for another dump of snow over Berkshire on Monday early evening, but feck it, if the snow is below the ride height of the car out on the roads then i for one will be there :madnoel:

Wrap up warm folks but try and make it down there - im baking mince pies especially :rudolph:

:biggrinsanta: K