Snow fair

Well tonight i had to take my nephew home from his grans (my Mum).He lives in Craigneuk (Airdrie).

Picture the scene,drove up Craigneuk Avenue and turned left, heading for Willow Drive and just before the turning to the right onto Oakbank Street there was an Audi stuck in the snow (A4 TDI) .I had to stop so i got out to give him a push,went up tp the drivers door and the driver stepped out wearing ....Wait for it a Subaru fleece,i told him he should be driving what he was wearing :rotfl:.He turns around and low and behold it say's Ian Grieve on it. He told me that they would not give him a Scoobie (Gavin help the man out).Anyway he called his Dad out an we got it moving :) .

I jumped back into mine and it would not go up,lost momentun (not the fuel) when i stopped ,just rolled it back a bit and off she went ;)

Have to say the roads are very dangerous tonight ,so take care folks safe driving :icon_salut:

Well i found it amusing :whistle:

Kenny

Left the house half an hour ago to head to the Al Murray concert got half a mile from the house in Kirkintiloch and turned back been about 5cm of snow in the last couple of hours and even the main roads are not clear, was lucky to get back into the street and its still chucking it down.

Couple of pics of the A9 yesterday, was travelling back from Pitlochry, the 2nd pic shows the amount of snow that built up on the car when we were sat stationary when a lorry got stuck. They shut the A9 between Perth and Doune but we were already on it, were very lucky to get back at all and I believe there were people stuck there overnight.

Photo-0029.jpg

Photo-0014.jpg

Momentum Kenny, got to keep it going, can't stop to rub it in to those less fortunate in the snow :lol: .

Downside to have the Scoob in this weather is when it is lowered and has a front splitter addition....any deeper (and by sounds of it we're getting off lightly through in the west) I'll be getting asked by the neighbours to act as estate snow plough !! :( .

Never managed to get the winter wheels on in time - it's only November after all !!!! :mad:

yeah the snow is about 2-3ft deep in c'nauld and the front of the gb270 with the extra splitter is just acting like a snow plough, gettin to the stage though where even am strugling to drive up ma street. one more night shift then the car can live in the garage for 4 days!!