Christmas Meal 2010

Wednesday 8th December at Travellers Rest, Caversham, Reading 7pm till we get thrown out :madnoel:

3 course Christmas dinner for £9.99

Menu

Please feel free to bring as many guests as you like, but can you let me know by replying below by latest Monday 22nd November. Thank you my lovelies :kerstsmiley:

:biggrinsanta: kylie

So far...

Me and my 2 fellas

smikey ( + guest?)

Greg ( + guest?)

Jamie ( + guest?)

I will leave it for another few days before booking owt incase any more fancy it?

:waving-santa:

Will be up for this, me and maybe plus one more, but deffo me ! Do u need to know deffo's or can the +1's turn up on the night?

Look forward to festive feasts and frolics!!!

Neil

• 2 weeks later...

Brilliant night last night,Well done Bill on the eating of 28oz of cow! Nearly matched by Greg! Hope the hangover Mike was worth the woo woo!! I will never look at another chip in the same way Bill after your re desiging nose art!

Hope to see you all with lights,tinsel on the 21st,

Neil

• 2 weeks later...

That was a nice evening with great company. Thanks friends! :occasion14:

Perhaps we should start a petition to free the staff from the evil grumpy landlady? :biggrinsanta:

Neil, your slippery woosh up the road made us gasp. Did a little bit of wee come out? :o

That was a nice evening with great company. Thanks friends! :occasion14:

Perhaps we should start a petition to free the staff from the evil grumpy landlady? :biggrinsanta:

Neil, your slippery woosh up the road made us gasp. Did a little bit of wee come out? :o

The seats have dried out now Mike,only a wee bit of wee! Good evening was had by all.

Neil

Yup, that definitely was a night to remember :biggrinsanta:

Thanks everyone for a wicked evening of laughter, too much food, excellent friends and woo woo's :P

thanks again,I luv you all :D

BTW:Im thinking of maybe doing the curry night there some time in January, anyone else up for it?

:occasion14: Yep i will be up for that, just imagine what Bill could do with a Nan bread considering what he did with chips !!! :icon_salut: