Finally, my new car

I like to be detailed mate!!! :icon_salut:

lol. I thought that was the case, rather than a fetish for egg detail.

This evening I took her up the A82 in the rain towards Lomond, and kept going to Tarbet, Crainlarich, tyndrum and Loch Awe. It really is good to be behind the wheel of a subaru again, and even in the low thousands it just pulls like a train.

Im now at 680 miles and it will soon be time for an oil change and a heavy foot :icon_salut:

*I just need to find something to reduce the dip at the end of the lane, which keeps catching the splitter, every single time I leave home !!! every time.

A bag of gravel spewed all over the place under the cover of darkness?

A plank of wood in the boot?

A bag of cement accidently spilled with water?

lol. I thought that was the case, rather than a fetish for egg detail.

This evening I took her up the A82 in the rain towards Lomond, and kept going to Tarbet, Crainlarich, tyndrum and Loch Awe. It really is good to be behind the wheel of a subaru again, and even in the low thousands it just pulls like a train.

Im now at 680 miles and it will soon be time for an oil change and a heavy foot :icon_salut:

*I just need to find something to reduce the dip at the end of the lane, which keeps catching the splitter, every single time I leave home !!! every time.

A bag of gravel spewed all over the place under the cover of darkness?

A plank of wood in the boot?

A bag of cement accidently spilled with water?

4 bits of wood slightly wider than your tyres, then put them either side of speedbumps, or into dips to stop you scraping the splitter.

4 bits of wood slightly wider than your tyres, then put them either side of speedbumps, or into dips to stop you scraping the splitter.

Earlier today with the help of an assistant, I cracked it.

I come down the lane, bounce onto the pavement a little, than steer left. Clears it by 2 inches !

A real pain in the chorus, but it is worth it to have the RB hidden from sight overnight