Newage Fuel Rails

I'm on the look for some fuel rails for my 2002 wrx.

Any recommendations of where to get some or a complete kit? Going with a quick google this evening I see some in the region of 400 bucks and then others on the likes of ebay or from Japan for 150 odd bucks and they're supplied with hoses and the lot!!! I'm just after a few pointers on what to avoid. The cheaper the better though...

Ryan

You havnt said what you are trying to do? If you are trying to replace the standard rails with a set that can take -6 or -8 fittings so you can cjhange the fuel routing then try Carl Davey his stuff is top quality and a cracking guy as well. :thumbup:

http://www.carldavey.co.uk/product.php?id=13

Wanting to use -6 fittings and get a parallel setup. Seen Carl Davey's website. He has good looking gear, but seems a little nearer the higher end of the price ranging. I'm just wondering if ones at half his costs will work just the same anyways!

Thanks for the reply Arch.

Ryan

I know a few folk who can vouch for his gear! I believe that he is still a member here I think...? Although I could be wrong, but he is one of us, and the quality of his stuff is second to none, as he really is a perfectionist...

Get what you pay for in most cases...

And if you are trying to scrimp on stuff like Fuel rails, then I suggest that you take a look around the forum, for the cars that have randomly caught fire recently... they were done to a very good spec, but just goes to show what can go wrong, I personally would be wanting to get the best quality product to hope that kind of thing could never happen...

Edit to add: I@m not trying to scaremonger there by the way, but just food for thought... We were all gutted when those cars caught...

Edited by thefastone

SW_motorsport modified my standard new age rails to parallel set up, and still going strong after 2 years of abuse :thumbup:

Ahh?? Your's is a newage aswell, isn't it? It was Stevie that mention getting a set, he never mentioned anything about modding the standard ones. I'll need to ask him I thinks.

Thanks HI JAC

Ryan