What Exhaust Have You Got Fitted On Hawkeye Sti?

Hi guys got a full system for my hawk sti full 3 inch from turbo back

only the angled backbox fouls the under diffuser.

and althought the centre sections are idetical lengths the new back box once on the hangers is around 4 inches from the centre section

the only thing i can think of is that the one piece downpipe that inc the 2nd cat delete pipe is around 4 inces bigger and so would push the centre back to meet the backbox

only other prob is that i didn`t plan on fitting the downpipe section till next year after my wedding, once i have the money for an andy f map.

im going down to Stainless creations today to see if the guys can adjust the hangers to get it sitting properly and they can if i want extend my centre section for me.

cheers greig

Hi guys got a full system for my hawk sti full 3 inch from turbo back

only the angled backbox fouls the under diffuser.

and althought the centre sections are idetical lengths the new back box once on the hangers is around 4 inches from the centre section

the only thing i can think of is that the one piece downpipe that inc the 2nd cat delete pipe is around 4 inces bigger and so would push the centre back to meet the backbox

only other prob is that i didn`t plan on fitting the downpipe section till next year after my wedding, once i have the money for an andy f map.

im going down to Stainless creations today to see if the guys can adjust the hangers to get it sitting properly and they can if i want extend my centre section for me.

cheers greig

hi bud,

aint got a clue why its short, the one piece d/pipe wont push the centre and further back as it meant to fit in where the original fits,

i have changed my centre and back box twice now and never had a prob,just fitted a ninja b/box yesterday,

sorted now the one piece down pipe is longer and the hanger for the center section is located bout 4 inches further back so the centre and BB fit properly and with the one piece down pipe fitted all fits correctly.

However im not ready to fit the DP so Stainless creations made me up a spool piece to fit between the centre and standard cat pipe

so all fitted and all good

just need to trim a little off my diffuser and refit it now. as its the angled BB

cheers