It Had To Happen.

After 5 Scoobies I had my first breakdown today.

Top Radiator hose spilt. managed to stop the car before the temp went up very far.

Used Subaru Assist (arrived within 10min of phoning) to get it to my mates garage

managed to do a temp repair to the hose and ordered a new one from Charlie up at Greives

Heard that this is very uncommon so much so that the main dealers don't carry the hose.

But my new one will be here tomorrow.

Top Radiator hose spilt. managed to stop the car before the temp went up very far.

Used Subaru Assist (arrived within 10min of phoning) to get it to my mates garage

managed to do a temp repair to the hose and ordered a new one from Charlie up at Greives

Heard that this is very uncommon so much so that the main dealers don't carry the hose.

I have heard of the happening loads of times :)

what scoob you got now ed think you sold the 330s eh.

Glad you caught it before any damage.

Got rid of the 330 about 3/4 months ago got another Wagon a blob eye this time.

In the best colour of course and it has it's bling on. (blue with gold prodrive wheels).

The missus says this is getting to be a bad addiction.

did that happen in the Tesco(cumbernauld) car park last night Ed? spotted your wagon there.

did that happen in the Tesco(cumbernauld) car park last night Ed? spotted your wagon there.

No mate at stobhill in the morning, did a temp repair using a car tyre repair patch,

and then tape, worked fined. new hose is now on the car. only cost £26.03 from greives

Never saw your car mate. then again my head was up my a!$e.