Peeling Alloys

Hi, I am new to this forum, so probably not got the right discussion forum, anyway, I am living in Yorkshire!

Got a Subaru Imprezza, year 2006, had an Imprezza for 8 years previous to that, I noticed yesterday that the paint is peeling on all 4 of my alloy wheels, this never happened with my previuos subaru, it is peeling around the outer disc just where the loccking wheel nuts are, I am not happy about this, this car is only 4 years old, can I claim on my warrenty, and has anyone else had a problem with this.

Many thanks

• 9 months later...
Hi, I am new to this forum, so probably not got the right discussion forum, anyway, I am living in Yorkshire!

Got a Subaru Imprezza, year 2006, had an Imprezza for 8 years previous to that, I noticed yesterday that the paint is peeling on all 4 of my alloy wheels, this never happened with my previuos subaru, it is peeling around the outer disc just where the loccking wheel nuts are, I am not happy about this, this car is only 4 years old, can I claim on my warrenty, and has anyone else had a problem with this.

Many thanks

Worth a shout. Common problem. Mine did it after a year and that was a split new STI.