I Cant Upload Photos ?

Where are you trying to upload?

Its on the attachment bit where you click on the browse button and it takes you to a folder on your computer then i select the photo i want then click upload and then it takes its sweet ass time to load up just to tell me i did not select an attachment. Its the same way i have done in the past but it just wont work now ;)

Its on the attachment bit where you click on the browse button and it takes you to a folder on your computer then i select the photo i want then click upload and then it takes its sweet ass time to load up just to tell me i did not select an attachment. Its the same way i have done in the past but it just wont work now ;)

dunno bout that but i use photobucket.com and just copy the code and paste it on here

Why use photobucket when one of the member benefits is the ability to upload photos directly to the forum! When it works, its a lot easier to attach photos to your posts that it is to upload them to photobucket and post a link here! :thumbup:

Another possibility is that you have filled your attachement space! Go to "My Controls" at the top and then on the left hand side under "Options" select the "Manage Your Attachments" option. You should see a scale display of your used attachment space. If its full, then delete some of your older attachments! If you still have available space, then I would suggest you log a support ticket!

1/ Load pics onto pc

2/ Open a Photobucket account

3/ Go to "my album"

4/ Click, browse

5/ Choose the pic to upload and click it

6/ Once pic / pics are picked, click on "upload"

7/ Then tick the small box by the pic and click "HTML code" (it`ll say copied)

8/ Scroll down and click "generate HTML and IMG code"

9/ Then click on the section that says "IMG images for message boards"

10/ Lastly, go back to the forum, write your message and then use your "paste" function (Ctrl + V together), job done