New Addition To My Family Lol

Your no greedy Cathy 3 scoobs :) it looks fair braw,

Just got back from the pub getting into the chinky nosebag, Mags is asking when your coming out to play :D

She's bailing out tomorrow too much packing & shopping to get done before we go on hols, must be a women thing, fling some gear in a grip & go for it

Your no greedy Cathy 3 scoobs :) it looks fair braw,

Just got back from the pub getting into the chinky nosebag, Mags is asking when your coming out to play :D

She's bailing out tomorrow too much packing & shopping to get done before we go on hols, must be a women thing, fling some gear in a grip & go for it

Bobby it will have to be after your hols now lol...enjoy your chinese :D

Cool :rotfl: you were the only one to notice (it has pink round the front plate too lol) Did you not spy the sign in the background....Cathy's Cars :D:rotfl:

I noticed the pink too!! lol. the cats looking good, lucky lady i gave up trying to find a series mcrae, spent a while looking for a cat in good condition which was just as hard eventually landed series mcrae #61 but got to say your cat looks in great shape got a soft spot for them

I noticed the pink too!! lol. the cats looking good, lucky lady i gave up trying to find a series mcrae, spent a while looking for a cat in good condition which was just as hard eventually landed series mcrae #61 but got to say your cat looks in great shape got a soft spot for them

I was very lucky with the Cat ..... bought from a good friend ...well looked after too :D

your series mcrae is a special one too though :rotfl: anything planned in the future? I have modified live soon.... then there is the Falkirk wheel meet ...should be good :rotfl:

I was very lucky with the Cat ..... bought from a good friend ...well looked after too :D

your series mcrae is a special one too though :( anything planned in the future? I have modified live soon.... then there is the Falkirk wheel meet ...should be good :rotfl:

Been slowly rebuilding the sm since august last year, hopefully have it all finished by the end of the year fingers crossed. Its come on leaps and bound since the sorry state i acquired it in and then show it off a bit next year. should really start a project thread on here but have one going on smoc. was thinking about mod live and falkirk wheel so should be in attendance as it ages since ive been to a meet and iv missed the last 2 glasgow runs due to work commitments.

IMG_1243_2.jpg

P7030688.jpg check out that nice clean garage floor in the second pic!!! :rotfl::D

Been slowly rebuilding the sm since august last year, hopefully have it all finished by the end of the year fingers crossed. Its come on leaps and bound since the sorry state i acquired it in and then show it off a bit next year. should really start a project thread on here but have one going on smoc. was thinking about mod live and falkirk wheel so should be in attendance as it ages since ive been to a meet and iv missed the last 2 glasgow runs due to work commitments.

IMG_1243_2.jpg

P7030688.jpg check out that nice clean garage floor in the second pic!!! :rotfl::D

Floor looks ok.. looks like the usual garage floor lol

The car looks swell :( be nice to see it out and about when its ready.... there aint many of them left either :rotfl:

Edited by Midnight21