Big Thanks To Steve And Barry - Sw Motorsport

Once again, big respect to the welding skills of "the weight challenged one" for welding on the bracket onto the "T" is no time at all.

Also thanks to Steve for letting me drool over the car once again (loving the brakes) :D

PLEASE TELL ME THE YOUNG CHAP WITH THE BMX DIDN'T END UP WIH ANOTHER "RUBBER GOATEE" LOL - That cracked me up, that really did.

Hope to see you all soon (that includes you Frank).

Russell

ps Steve - tell your son the next time I'm down in the "4" (without the wife) - I'll take him out for a run B)

Edited by WUZ
Also thanks to Steve for letting me drool over the car once again (loving the brakes) B)

Yup.. credit where credit is due.

The car is indeed taking shape Steve.. attention to detail and aw that :D

Just hurry up and get it finished !! At this rate Barry will have his done before you do ;):D

Again the Sw boys do it again why go anywhere else Barry I will bring you a double bacon roll the next time I pop up as you will be falling down the cracks in the slab,s if you loose anymore weight and will bring Frank some too lol 3 thumbs up from me :DB):D;)

:D

chris, remember i take salt and pepper on ma rolls, no sauce :P

oh .... and a can of full fat coke as well..............need it for the weight gain :D:lol:

Once again, big respect to the welding skills of "the weight challenged one" for welding on the bracket onto the "T" is no time at all.

Also thanks to Steve for letting me drool over the car once again (loving the brakes) :D

PLEASE TELL ME THE YOUNG CHAP WITH THE BMX DIDN'T END UP WIH ANOTHER "RUBBER GOATEE" LOL - That cracked me up, that really did.

Hope to see you all soon (that includes you Frank).

Russell

ps Steve - tell your son the next time I'm down in the "4" (without the wife) - I'll take him out for a run ;)

Good seeing you again Russel, always a pleasure. The "weight challenged one" AKA Barry is self employed, not employed by me. I help Barry out with work facilities and he helps me out big time, everytime and on time. :D So sadly S W Motorsport is only me, but helped by two mates (Baz an Fraz ) who are very passionate about motoring. The " tig meister" AKA BAD BAZ should gets some pics up and show his skills off. It's about time he went into full time employment. Fraz is all about attention to detail, he keeps me grounded. Those that have seen my own motor will see his input B)

I'm very lucky to have their skills and advice and of course the banter, without them I'm sure I'd struggle.

Enough time spent here, need to figure out what size brake master cylinder I need to feed those brakes all 24 pistons.

Steve.

:o;)

You've obviously got too much time on your hands Mr Whitson if you've got the time to trawl the internet....

GET THAT RA FINISHED !! B)

ps: Canny wait to see the finished article tbh :)

Get the point, I'm just heading back to the unit. Kebab tucked away so best crack on with the RA. Just bring breakfast with you!
;)

Okay doke... just mind and have my brush and kettle ready ! B)

Just checking Frank, are we still setting the pasenger seat as low as mine? I know you and I see fine, but the " tig " may be miffed stairing at the glove box :) I've had a few deliveries for you to peruse and let me know if I need more grounding :o
Just checking Frank, are we still setting the pasenger seat as low as mine? I know you and I see fine, but the " tig " may be miffed stairing at the glove box :o I've had a few deliveries for you to peruse and let me know if I need more grounding ;)

"the tig" will bring the booster cushion :)B)

Just checking Frank, are we still setting the pasenger seat as low as mine? I know you and I see fine, but the " tig " may be miffed stairing at the glove box ;)

:o:)B) NOW THAT IS FUNNY!

Should be down to see you guys next trip once the "elusive" RA is finally mapped :D

Well Steve, that just leaves 4 options...

As of all rolllercoasters there's a hight limit, so.......

1. Must be of a certain height.. ie: taller than a 10 year old.

2. 100342MIDDESERT.jpg

3. 41qhgXCf6vL__SL500_AA300_.jpg

4. Fit a DVD head unit in the glovebox to keep the vertically challenged occupied.

Not sure options 2 and 3 will fit in your seats though :)

Edited by Frank C
frank has got far too much time on his hands.......................but still funny :)

Not so "tig", he's too busy lightening his RA. Removal of rear spoiler not enough , he just deleated the boot lid complete. Job done :D I've got a feeling Frank's looking to make his motor quicker. He's ditching components that have no function other than harbouring speed. We'll need to hook up and discuss his problems, I feel being around me he's came down with the "NTGTFF" syndrome. For those not familiar with SW Motorsport techno babble,"NTGTFF" is a very serious condition. Several customers have been stricken with it, and up till now medical science hasn't found a cure for"NTGTFF". I feel I'm to blame for his radical change recently, should'nt have let him be so involved in my RA project.

PLEASE MEMBERS WE NEED TO HELP SAVE THE "FRAZ" FROM "NTGTFF" SYNDROME !!!

Not so "tig", he's too busy lightening his RA. Removal of rear spoiler not enough , he just deleated the boot lid complete. Job done :D I've got a feeling Frank's looking to make his motor quicker. He's ditching components that have no function other than harbouring speed. We'll need to hook up and discuss his problems, I feel being around me he's came down with the "NTGTFF" syndrome. For those not familiar with SW Motorsport techno babble,"NTGTFF" is a very serious condition. Several customers have been stricken with it, and up till now medical science hasn't found a cure for"NTGTFF". I feel I'm to blame for his radical change recently, should'nt have let him be so involved in my RA project.

PLEASE MEMBERS WE NEED TO HELP SAVE THE "FRAZ" FROM "NTGTFF" SYNDROME !!!

:):D

will be down tomorrow.?............today ?..........in the "scort" to sort out his problems............

will i need the plasma ???????

:D

NTGTFF ... HAHAHA ya Nugget ! I think it's more like NTGTFL Steve.

As for the plasma Baz.. put it down and step away from the car. I've got enough holes in the car of late never mind adding any more. :D

Anyway, thats' the last time i go for the rolls and leave my car keys lying about. You just can't trust anyone anymore! Version 5 rear spoiler missing in action.. Possible reward for the where abouts of the said spoiler if indeed it's not been sold already ! :D:)